Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default Which image comic book series you want on a Video game adaption

Basically I am saying which Image comic book series you want adapted in Video games?

VS

I think you can base a pretty wild FPS on it, some really neat design work.

A point and click adventure title of CRIMINAL with an all new story. Existing characters maybe.

All-New Member

East of West and Lazarus. Hope they actually get done

Astonishing Member

Definitely, Dynamo 5.

It could easily be an Action RPG or a beat-em up.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    A point and click adventure title of CRIMINAL with an all new story. Existing characters maybe.
    Make it The Black Monday Murders instead of Criminal, and we are talking.

Constant in Opal Nine Crocodile's Avatar

A game set in the world of East of West or Saga would be insane.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Make it The Black Monday Murders instead of Criminal, and we are talking.
    never read it but sure.

I like the idea of a Criminal or BMM point & click adventure! A big problem with comics is how to translate them into meaningful gameplay, which adventure games can kinda solve (I think The Walking Dead was well received in game form).
    Instinctively I want to say to adapt Saga or Monstress, but that's honestly more because it would provide a vast world to explore. How would Saga even play, it can't really be an action game because it's frankly closer to a soap opera (just happens to be set in space). Maybe RPG style like Final Fantasy 10? Not a great idea.

If we get to go further with adaptation, I think you could build an interesting base-building/resource management type of game around things like The Walking Dead, Sheltered, GIRLS or something like that. You would deviate significantly from the storylines though, based on player decisions. I guess Rumble or Head Lopper could work as an action game, but I'm not sure if there'd be an audience for that - there's so many established action game franchises already.
    All the cool cats are reading CBR's Community Standards & Rules!

Super Dinosaur.
    Check out my new action comedy comic Supermom. Superhero Voltra is out to stop her archnemesis from taking over the world. There's just one problem: she's pregnant... and he's the father.

Free preview pack including 12 pages of art: http://www.mediafire.com/file/57986r..._Pack.pdf/file

Quote Originally Posted by gordonm View Post
    Super Dinosaur.
    Assuming you know that Super Dinosaur was made into a cartoon in Canada and that Amazon Prime is now airing it.
    My comicartfans.com collection. Lots of Ryan Ottley:
    http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryD...asp?GCat=49719

Invincible universe wiki (work in progress):
    http://invincibleuniverse.wikia.com/..._Universe_Wiki

Fantastic Member

I'd honestly love another Spawn game. The action genre has grown a lot since the last game, Armageddon, in 2003 and would love something like say the Batman Arkham games or the last Spider-man game that fully utilizes his powers and abilities while having a lot of the rogues gallery.

Manifest Destiny I think would make a great game. An adventure game trekking the US, encountering monsters, and managing relationships of your crew. Maybe have a mode to study and dissect the monsters to be kept in a journal if you want.

Outside of that, I was thinking of a miniatures game where you can have different universes face each other. You can have things like Spawn, Savage Dragon, Walking Dead, Invincible, and others as the miniatures and you can incorporate other series, maybe not with the miniatures, but with the boards themselves like a Gideon Falls board that can have an impact on the game too.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by HellsRider View Post
    I'd honestly love another Spawn game. The action genre has grown a lot since the last game, Armageddon, in 2003 and would love something like say the Batman Arkham games or the last Spider-man game that fully utilizes his powers and abilities while having a lot of the rogues gallery.

Manifest Destiny I think would make a great game. An adventure game trekking the US, encountering monsters, and managing relationships of your crew. Maybe have a mode to study and dissect the monsters to be kept in a journal if you want.

Outside of that, I was thinking of a miniatures game where you can have different universes face each other. You can have things like Spawn, Savage Dragon, Walking Dead, Invincible, and others as the miniatures and you can incorporate other series, maybe not with the miniatures, but with the boards themselves like a Gideon Falls board that can have an impact on the game too.
    Yeah I hope we get another spawn game like the batman and spider man games plus maybe even add a fighting game series in spawn too considering his guest fighter appearances

Quote Originally Posted by capuga View Post
    Assuming you know that Super Dinosaur was made into a cartoon in Canada and that Amazon Prime is now airing it.
    I actually hadn't heard about that. Thanks for the heads up!
    Check out my new action comedy comic Supermom. Superhero Voltra is out to stop her archnemesis from taking over the world. There's just one problem: she's pregnant... and he's the father.

Free preview pack including 12 pages of art: http://www.mediafire.com/file/57986r..._Pack.pdf/file

Gideon Falls would be cool.

Saga too.