Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar
    "Cable was right!"

I would pay real $$$ for McGuire to write her story about older TJ saving Kurt from the propaganda machine. Also for more with the X-Tremists team wrecking ****.

wait
    wait

who's actual idea was it to devote 9 months of titles to x-man
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Love that my question was asked. Love that Thompson and Nadler have a similar appreciation for love guru Apocalypse. He's still my favorite creation of Age of X-Man.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Yeah. I'm gonna miss hippie Apocalypse and mean Gabby

Not gonna miss suspenders Iceman. That was fucking horrid.
    "Cable was right!"

Lonnie and I got a call in the summer of last year that basically was like, hey this is how “X-Men Disassembled” is ending. We know it goes into a new world created by Nate Grey but beyond that we need to fill out the details.
    lol 101010

So, they love X-man for that totally butchered his character.
    Weird logic there.

What do they think of the fact that this was a huge flop?
    I hope they learn to not do something like this again and nothing carries into the main universe. It is a shame that the franchice had to live through this and fall that low.

Quote Originally Posted by fsger View Post
    So, they love X-man for that totally butchered his character.
    Weird logic there.
    he's x-man
    there is literally nothing to butcher
    they even paid attention to his continuity anyway
    and he's x-man
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

get in loser, we are going shopping

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    wait
    wait

who's actual idea was it to devote 9 months of titles to x-man
    JDW

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    he's x-man
    there is literally nothing to butcher
    they even paid attention to his continuity anyway
    and he's x-man
    Of course, he was just left unusable while also end up looking like an incel, dictator, probably homophobic and racist too. They did him so much well.
    I hope Emma or Bishop can get the same kind of spotlight then.

AiPT!: And while we’re talking love, X (@nouveauxmutants) said, after the failed wedding in X-Men Gold #30, it seemed like the constant “on and off again” relationship between Kitty and Piotr was finally over. But now it seems their relationship is being used as a major plot point in the Age of X-Man. Is there a reason why these two characters continue to be brought together despite their relationship never working out? Especially in an alternate universe like the Age of X-Man that seems like it was made to explore new relationships (like Blob/Betsy and Jean/Bishop) rather than reliving decades-old ones?
    Yes.

Tim: I personally, had no idea fans hated the Kitty-Colossus pairing, but from very early on, we knew that the failure of their relationship in the 616 would be used as a central point of why this universe was unraveling. And I think we did it by playing against expectations and created something new from a ‘decades-old story.” That’s the job.
    lol

Lonnie: Some people are just drawn together, even if there’s tragedy in their blood. The whole point is that there is some almost innate connection between Piotr and Kitty. Whatever world they are in, no matter what version of themselves they are, they will find one another somehow. And that’s the kind of melodrama I love about the X-Men.
    Dammit, Claremont.
    "Cable was right!"

Get in, loser. We’re going to destroy this totalitarian regime.

Loved this one. Interesting that Seeley didn’t answer who he wished was brought back with the X-Men. I’m gonna miss Nezumi and TJ and Scope and all the other fun new mutants.

AiPT!: Let’s pretend Jonathan Hickman wasn’t about to turn the X-Men’s world upside down for a second. Isah (@Frostitute4ever) wanted to know, if there was something you could bring into the regular Marvel Universe from the Age of X-Man reality, what would it be?

Ed: Jonathan’s doing what now?

Zac: Nature Girl as she was on Marvelous. She’s a character who’s been vastly underused and has such an intriguing powerset. Lonnie and I are in love with her and would love to do more with her. She’s got years of stories left to tell.

Lonnie: I second Zac’s Nature Girl opinion. If I got to choose a second, it would be Magneto’s beard.

Vita: The mutants that Germán and I got to create for the prison. There was a lot of stuff I know about them that couldn’t go into the book, I would love to see it explored!

Seanan: Am I allowed to say Tenia? There’s no guarantee she’d grow up to be the new Nocturne, but I miss Talia, and it would be joyous to watch Kurt and Meggan try to deal with her existence–and Brian’s reaction would be amazing. Barring that, everyone’s memories. Watching them try to figure out how to reconcile who they are with who they were would be so delicious.

Leah: NEZUMI AND HER BABY. I miss her already. I had grander plans for her backstory and more details about her life I plotted out and wanted to explore in X-Tremists but just didn’t have the page space for.

BANNED

Thompson and Nadler seem to have vaguely opposite views of what Kittylossus means?

And while there’s still stuff to come their relationship has been a carbon copy of 616, to the point that most of us predicted their trajectory the moment Colossus laid eyes on Kitty.

Quote Originally Posted by fsger View Post
    Of course, he was just left unusable while also end up looking like an incel, dictator, probably homophobic and racist too. They did him so much well.
    I hope Emma or Bishop can get the same kind of spotlight then.
    For Bishop it was called messiah complex.