Default spider-man role in king in black?

So what should be my expectations of Peter role in this event. Cause I love how his relationship with Eddie went. So far Marvel hasn't announced any tie ins for Spider-man but I see him in the covers for the main issues with the other avengers.
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

I’d imagine he’ll at least have a decent showing in the event. It’s Venom’s story but he’s been involved pretty closely with symbiote related events.

He'll probably factor in the main book's storyline one way or the other. Eddie still has him on speed dial and I have no doubt he'll help. How much is anyone's guess, but shit really gets real with this event, so even Peter may not be enough this time.

Aside from that, I am sure we'll eventually have a tie-in with the main Amazing Spider-Man book. Once this climax with Kindred and Last Remain ends properly. I suppose it may be around the time of February when we see him getting his tie-in, somewhat late into the event, but nonetheless I have no doubt he'll have it.

Fantastic Member

All of January's King in Black tie-ins got announced today and ASM wasnt on the list at all, imagine hes gonna just be a supporting character in the main book and Venom's, probably no involvement from Spencer.