Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    I hope it isn't Roy or Dick, DC seems obsessed with turning the Titans into villains lately. Another Titan went heel this week already.
    I don't see how it is Dick when he is still Ric when Year of the Villain is happening. Plus I don't think anyone wants to touch the Ric garbage going on, but Roy is dead so he isn't really connected to any story going on at the moment and is probably easily worked in.

I don’t see Dick Grayson becoming a major part of a event unless it for Batman to have someone to emotionally connect too which is being taken over by Damian.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    Which Titan?
    Cyborg's lost his humanity/got possessed by his Mother Box and became a pawn of Darkseid in today's issue of JLO. I'm guessing that Starfire is next.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

I wish Bendis made an effort to come up with some believable evidence about why Jason could be Leviathan. It’s obvious it’s not him but atleast put some effort into hiding it better.

I don’t even care if it was based on stuff going on in Jason’s book or something specifically created for the event itself. Just give me a legitimate reason why a team built around some of DC’s greatest detectives would have him as their prime suspect. Clearly they are already convinced it’s him so they must have something better some vague connections and even vaguer motivations.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Cyborg's lost his humanity/got possessed by his Mother Box and became a pawn of Darkseid in today's issue of JLO. I'm guessing that Starfire is next.
    the 4 titans from the TT 2003 show that aren't dick will always be heroes and safe. I'm not worried about that heel turn.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    I wish Bendis made an effort to come up with some believable evidence about why Jason could be Leviathan. It’s obvious it’s not him but atleast put some effort into hiding it better.

I don’t even care if it was based on stuff going on in Jason’s book or something specifically created for the event itself. Just give me a legitimate reason why a team built around some of DC’s greatest detectives would have him as their prime suspect. Clearly they are already convinced it’s him so they must have something better some vague connections and even vaguer motivations.
    I doubt very seriously that Bendis is going to come up with any such evidence to be honest and in all seriousness this just makes the group of DC's greatest detectives look very stupid for accusing Jason in the first place.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    I doubt very seriously that Bendis is going to come up with any such evidence to be honest and in all seriousness this just makes the group of DC's greatest detectives look very stupid for accusing Jason in the first place.
    Oh I agree. I doubt we'll anything like that, I just wish we did.

And it couldn’t be Jason because?

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Because Jason was set up here and the fact that they found Bat-like tech at the scene is the proof. Clearly someone wants this group to believe Jason was the one behind it so as to distract them from the real culprit. Its mystery 101. Also Jason is usually far more competent when setting up his larger plans as shown in UtRH. I really can't see him being so careless as to leave a crime scene with evidence that points directly back to him. Those my main reasons as to why I don't think it's him.

On the other hand this is Bendis we're talking about and he's made a habit of late to completely ignore character histories and abilities in the past so...
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Prime Suspect: Jason Todd AKA Red Hood

Motive: Seized control over Talia Al Ghul's international organization and wiped out the entire intelligence community because his best friend died at Superhero rehab.
    - Might not be aware of any of this...Possible subconscious manifestation of grief?

Evidence:
    - War on crime = War on intelligence agencies
    - Tech
    - Scope
    - Anarchy
    - Leviathan soldier's armor is similar to Batman's designs

Based on what's been provided for us so far, what part makes you believe Jason Todd could be leviathan? Because I don't see it.
    Last edited by Arsenal; 07-10-2019 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DGraysonWorldsGreatestSpy View Post
    I don’t see Dick Grayson becoming a major part of a event unless it for Batman to have someone to emotionally connect too which is being taken over by Damian.
    Isn't it great that Dick is his own man and hero. the heart of the dcu everyone.
    Last edited by WonderNight; 07-10-2019 at 05:11 PM.

Spectacular Member

because this is the watered down version that's not bright or tactical he could never pull this off

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    the 4 titans from the TT 2003 show that aren't dick will always be heroes and safe. I'm not worried about that heel turn.
    I hope so, BB is a possible pawn of BWL and Starfire's in close proximity to Darkseid. Raven is literally the only one who seems in the clear right now.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Jason has always been one to keep himself focused on more "mundane" issues, keeping himself entertained with a single city at the time. Plus, his current status quo has him cut off from any sort of infrastructure that could allow him to topple every single intelligence agency in the DCU. Last but not least, he would never attack the "good guys" like this.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by redmax99 View Post
    because this is the watered down version that's not bright or tactical he could never pull this off
    Isn’t it only a good thing then if Bendis is saying ‘no he is smart enough and a good enough tactician to potentially pull this off’? That’s some of the most interesting stuff about the character and I was sorry to see it get nerfed when he became a good guy.