Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Also the little noname Asgardian dude in AoS has knife blades stabbed at him tip first and they just shatter and don't even deform the skin.

Valkyrie takes some shots from Hela, who is somewhat physically stronger than Thor, and keeps on ticking. She also jumps hundreds of meters between flying speeding spaceships in a planetary gravity well with atmosphere and just lands on them and rips them to shreds with her sword before jumping to another.

And Korg says: "you gotta watch out for those Asgardians, man, they are hard to perish."

Asgardians are tough.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

BANNED

I think the guys from Star Wars would do better if they attacked from the sky with their star fighters.

If the droid army had vulture droids etc then Asgard would have a lot of issues

How do asgardians do against droidikas

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mider2009 View Post
    I think the guys from Star Wars would do better if they attacked from the sky with their star fighters.

If the droid army had vulture droids etc then Asgard would have a lot of issues

How do asgardians do against droidikas
    They nosell or block the blaster shots and tear the things to pieces.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    And Korg says: "you gotta watch out for those Asgardians, man, they are hard to perish."

Asgardians are tough.
    Wouldn't Korg have simply been referring to the two top tier Asgardians he was witnessing?

As opposed to, say, the opening of Dark World, where it seemed the other Asgardians, including Sif, were reluctant to battle with the other-Korg-type monster.

Quote Originally Posted by k von doom View Post
    Wouldn't Korg have simply been referring to the two top tier Asgardians he was witnessing?

As opposed to, say, the opening of Dark World, where it seemed the other Asgardians, including Sif, were reluctant to battle with the other-Korg-type monster.
    An Asgardian foot soldier was actually casually one shot by the same monster you are referring to iirc
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    An Asgardian foot soldier was actually casually one shot by the same monster you are referring to iirc
    It would appear that Korg's a liar then.

Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    Blaster bolts work via heat and are more akin to the Dark Elf blasters than bullets, and iirc blaster bolts are more impressive than the shotgun pellets that hit Sif.
    This is pretty true.

Higher end feats start around 4:30. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLkjhEmBQIU

“Science” commentary aside, this video’s a decent collection of blaster feats, the most impressive ones being in Clone Wars and involving melting metal and smashing up a couple tons of solid rock.

Enough to put Sif down? Not sure about that, but they’re definitely much stronger than bullets and more akin to grenades I’d say.
    "What I sought, I could not obtain."

"This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

"I will kill, I will let live..."

--Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei