Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Golden Boy and his Disciples

The Golden Boy
    •Superman(Nu52)
    •Gem of Infinite Suns(Marvel)
    •Instant Transmission Training (DBZ)
    -Superman enters this ToP with his unrivaled physical powers/abilities and is ready to lead his Disciples to victory and save there perspective universes. To aid him in this Tourney he is given a artifact that even Odin himself is in awe over. The Gem of Infinite Suns houses dozens of Suns and all their power inside of it, which Superman and his Kryptonian cells will absorb to supercharge his powers like never before. Adding in his Instant Transmission Training that let's him teleport at will and he is ready to dispense his firey fists of Justice.

The Red Disciple
    •Vulcan(Marvel)
    •Phoenix 5 Power Up(Marvel)
    •Consumption of Space Whale Meat(DC)
    - The Omega level mutant and master energy manipulator enters this Tourney, with his ability to manipulate/drain/absorb all types of energy ready to shine. To aid him he is given a mutant messiah's dream and receives the Phoenix 5 power up which boosts all his powers,/abilities to Cosmic levels. Plus to make sure no one escapes his wrath he eats Space Whale Meat which gives him the powers of Superman, but one at a time(speed default) so now nobody is getting away from him.

The Purple Disciple
    •Obito Uchiha(Naruto)
    •Chakra Fruit Consumption(Naruto)
    •Super Skrull Engineering: MLF Set(Marvel)
    -One of the top ninjas in the Narutoverse Obito Uchiha comes to this Tourney with his Sharingan and Rinnegan eyes ready to fight. Already a formidable opponent he is now upgraded to Deity levels of power after his Chakra Fruit Consumption which boosts his body/powers/abilities to World topping heights and opens a Rinnesharingan 3rd eye in his forehead.

Now he can use any/all jutsus in the world and at power levels that nobody can ignore. To give him another edge he underwent Super Skrull Power Engineering:MLF set which adds the powers/abilities of Mutant Liberation Front members including Time Manipulation, Portal Creation, and other abilities he can combine and mix with his own.

The Black Disciple
    •Spawn(Image)
    •Darkhold Contract(Marvel)
    •Velocity 9(DC)
    -The iconic dark magic anti hero comes to the Tourney bringing his Hell conquering and Heaven razing magic powers with him. With the powers/abilities to do anything he can think of(transmutation, conjuring, molecular atomization, time manipulation, etc) on a planetary scale he doesn't need much to decimate anyone in his way. But for this Tourney he is gifted a power that perfectly syncs to his for a massive boost. His K7 Symbiote and innate powers feed off dark energy from creatures of the night like Wolves, bats, and even dark/emotional places like alleys and graveyards to power him up from near death to easily throwing a tall building physically and to vaporize and transmute groups of class 80 demons.

Here for the Tourney he has entered into a Darkhold Contract which is the most evil magic power source in Marvel and upgraded a two bit illusionist into a Super Mage capable of fighting/countering Dr Strange and Clea at the same time. With the initial large raw power boost and then the even bigger boost from the dark/evil nature of the Darkhold he is ready to claim domimnion over all foes, and with Velocity 9 amping his speed to top levels nobody will escape his moves.

The Silver Disciple
    •Graviton(Marvel)
    •Shadow Orb Absorbtion (OI/Marvel)
    -One of the toughest villans the Marvel World has ever seen Graviton enters this ToP. With his comp!ete mastery over Gravity/Anti Gravity he has fought and defeated entire teams of heroes at once, and casually kill a man with pencil in Australia while he was in the United States. To shore up any percieved weaknesses he accepts the Shadow Orb Absorbtion powers presented to him and gains control over the versatile Darkforce energy and boosts his physical stats to Invincible levels before he amps himself up.

Team Uniforms
    Superman's Set
    - Personalized with each suit matching their own Disciple color, with black cape/boots/accessories.
    Last edited by Darth Drizzle; 07-17-2019 at 09:06 AM.

Team Four: Stigmazilla

-Krypto (DC) 9
    Human Human Fruit: Daibutsu Model (One Piece) 7
    Aviarius’s Power Staff w/ Team Go Powers (Kim Possible) 8
    Hollow Man Formula (Hollow Man) 2
    Mind Transfer with any fictional character (Futurama) 3

Krypto the super dog is now a giant human thanks to the human human fruit. This also increases his intellect, and vastly increases his strength.

In addition he has had the mind of none other then Doctor Doom transferred into him, increasing his fighting skills, and intelligence. He also wields the staff of
    Aviarius gifting him with multiplication, shrinking, energy manipulation, and the ability to steal powers. Further more the hollow man formula makes him invisible.

-Dr. Doom (Marvel) 10
    Defiant (STS9) 8
    Consumption of Space Whale Seasoning (DC) 9

Doctor Doom comes into my team, equipped with a trek ship, capable of flight, and with some decently powerful weapons on board. He is amplified with the space whale seasoning giving him one kryptonian ability at a time.

-Aizen (Bleach) 8
    Crimson Gem of Cyttorak (Marvel) 10

The mighty Aizen, with his sword and magic, is now equipped with the crimson gem of Cyttorak, making him massively more invulnerable.

-Trunks (DBZ) 9
    -Spinally Implanted Makluan Rings (Marvel) 9
    -Darkness Symbiote (The Darkness) 7

Trunks is a super Sayian armed with a sword. He is also armed (spined?) with the mandarins rings giving him a large range of abilities on top of his own skills. She also has the darkness symbiote gives gum further protection, and more abilities to create creations including portals, constructs and creatures.

-Marceline (Adventure Time With Finn and Jake) 4
    -Darkness Darkness Fruit (One Piece) 8
    -Black Lantern Ring (DC) 9

Marceline the vampire queen, has now been amped with a black lantern ring giving her great regeneration, as well as constructs. Her final item is the darkness fruit which allows to to create powerful black holes that can suck up characters and attacks and release them at a later time.
    Last edited by Stigmazilla; 08-13-2019 at 06:08 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Stigmazilla, Siriel, we still need your teams

Sorry about that, I was out of touch for quite a bit. I think I wanted to make some more research before finalizing but in the interest of not holding people for longer than I already did;

Supergirl (Nu52) - 24
    Potara Earring, One (DBZ) 5
    Doomgiver (Book of Swords) 9

Magik (Rasputin) (Marvel) - 21
    Potara Earring, Another 5
    Wand of Watoomb, The (Marvel) 8

Saber of Red (Fate/Apocrypha) - 23
    Touch of Khyalhtua (Crossgen: Sigil) 8
    Gauntlet of Altwaal (Crossgen: The First) 9

Misaka Mikoto (Toaru Majutsu no Index/Toaru Kagaku no Railgun) 24
    Super Saiyan Wish - grants humans the transformation to SS1 (Dragon Ball Online) 8
    Samandahl Rey's Sigil (Crossgen: Sigil) 9

Rei Ayanami III (Neon Genesis Evangelion) 28
    Zettabyte of Internet Data - Combat/Survival/Martial Arts Skills (Real World) 1
    Staff of Demonic Light (Dai No Daibouken) 5
    Noor Stone - Baeth (The 99) 5
    Power of the Sinister Council (Crossgen: The First) 10

Points next to the characters are their total value. I'll fancy up the profile later.
    Last edited by Siriel; 07-26-2019 at 01:17 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Good.

Stigmazilla, is your profile complete or do you need to add more?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Good.

Stigmazilla, is your profile complete or do you need to add more?
    I'll also fancy up my profile before we start do we want we want to start as well

Extraordinary Member

If no one has any problems with it, we can start later on today or tomorrow.

Extraordinary Member

Wait a second, I almost forgot a crucial step: The Strategies.

Y'all need to send me your strats before I post the thread

I don't know if I'll have time to send my strat in today, but I'll send it tomorrow for sure.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    I don't know if I'll have time to send my strat in today, but I'll send it tomorrow for sure.
    I'll say y'all have a week's time to send in strats

I'll say y'all have a week's time to send in strats
    Sounds good.

Extraordinary Member

2 Days remaining to send in Strats, I've currently received none

2 Days remaining to send in Strats, I've currently received none
    I'm sending mine later today or tomorrow at the latest.

writing my strat, and im wondering whats up with stigma's profile.

who has those last 5 items? marceline can't have all of them as that would hit the point limit.

Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    writing my strat, and im wondering whats up with stigma's profile.

who has those last 5 items? marceline can't have all of them as that would hit the point limit.
    I think we need this settled before strats can come in.