Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 147
  1. #16
    Mighty Member moonknight11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,503

    Default

    So can I make my pick or are we switching lists?

    My pick would be Supergirl 10 (Supergirl TV series).

  2. #17
    A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    The power cap of the list was fine in my opinion, the issue was that there were always leftover from previous, more powerful lists that people drafted quietly and then revealed they broke the cap during the season. (Exogenes, etc.)

    If we just agree to not do that the list ought to be fine as-is, can add no-TP as a rule of course.
    Ok, seems fair and makes this torney more about the fighting instead of the exploits.

    As Aquaman said "I dig it".

  3. #18
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,210

    Default

    Okay, We're going to go with Siriel's Suggestion.

    Darth Drizzle, in light of that information, due you want to keep your previous selection or pick something else?

  4. #19
    A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Okay, We're going to go with Siriel's Suggestion.

    Darth Drizzle, in light of that information, due you want to keep your previous selection or pick something else?
    Last question then, are we going with the all media list or just live action?

  5. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    Last question then, are we going with the all media list or just live action?
    Going with my suggestion would mean all media no?

  6. #21
    A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Going with my suggestion would mean all media no?
    That's what I thought, just clarifying. I will pick in a minute, clocking back in from lunch now.

  7. #22
    A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,012

    Default

    Alright, change of plans. Going with

    Obito Uchiha(Naruto)(9)

  8. #23
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    Alright, change of plans. Going with

    Obito Uchiha(Naruto)(9)
    Okay, noted

    Moonknight, would you like to keep your previous selection or pick a new one?

  9. #24
    Mighty Member moonknight11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Okay, noted

    Moonknight, would you like to keep your previous selection or pick a new one?
    New one, give me like 10 or so minutes to familiarize myself with the new list and i'll pick a replacement. this list has a higher power level.


    Edit: Ok, lets go with Juggernaut (8) Classic Power Level.
    Last edited by moonknight11; 07-08-2019 at 06:15 PM.

  10. #25
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    New one, give me like 10 or so minutes to familiarize myself with the new list and i'll pick a replacement. this list has a higher power level.


    Edit: Ok, lets go with Juggernaut (8) Classic Power Level.
    Cool, it is recorded

    Siriel, you're up

  11. #26

    Default

    Supergirl (Nu52) - 10

  12. #27
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,210

    Default

    Recorded

    Stigmazilla, you up

  13. #28
    Mighty Member Stigmazilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,010

    Default

    Crimson Gem of Cyttorak (Marvel) 10

    Do I get two picks from the snake draft?

  14. #29
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    Crimson Gem of Cyttorak (Marvel) 10

    Do I get two picks from the snake draft?
    If you did in the League KJS Ran, then yes you do

  15. #30
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,210

    Default

    I have checked myself, and Stigma does indeed get to make another pick before Siriel goes again

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •