Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Mojo Jojo vs Gorilla Grodd

Mojo Jojo vs Gorilla Grodd, month of prep for both.

The one who gives a speedster problems. Besides, gorillas are naturally stronger than chimps.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra_Sonic View Post
    The one who gives a speedster problems. Besides, gorillas are naturally stronger than chimps.
    You do know that Mojo Jojo's primary foes are salutatory speedsters themselves, right?
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    You do know that Mojo Jojo's primary foes are salutatory speedsters themselves, right?
    Not just that but class 100 speedsters.

However, does Mojo have speed of his own?

Extraordinary Member

In terms of strength, Mojo has Grodd way, way outclassed.

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    Not just that but class 100 speedsters.

However, does Mojo have speed of his own?
    Like Grodd, not generally. He's been juiced before for speed as I recall but it obviously all fails in the end.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Does Mojo have any TP resistence feats then?

Mighty Member

a CIS and PIS free Mojo Jojo with one-sided prep could probably even pose a threat to guys like Doctor Doom and Superman... so, even if Grodd gets prep, he still feels a little bit outgunned by Mojo.

fortunately for Grodd, Mojo has zero feats for resisting telepaths that I can remember. unless Grodd has some crazy feats I don't remember that can give him powers on par with the PPGs.... then it's also Grodd's only real chance at winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    In terms of strength, Mojo has Grodd way, way outclassed.

This is a one-off, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Totoro Man View Post
    a CIS and PIS free Mojo Jojo with one-sided prep could probably even pose a threat to guys like Doctor Doom and Superman

How is this even possible?

In any case, gorillas are naturally stronger than chimpanzees.

Granted, chimps are known to be more aggressive and dangerous than gorillas (it's possible that Dr. Goodall went into this at some point in her career)--but I tend to side with the one with greater natural strength (the gorilla).

Extraordinary Member

Granted, chimps are known to be more aggressive and dangerous than gorillas (it's possible that Dr. Goodall went into this at some point in her career)--but I tend to side with the one with greater natural strength (the gorilla).
    With Prep Mojo has a gun that grants powers on par with the PPG.

.....why are we talking about real life primates???

Grodd can toss a car through a building like a bullet would rip through cardboard. He can get punched hard enough to cross state lines and still be alive. Aquaman can slug him in the face and he won't fall down.

Dude is NOT a normal Gorilla.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    .....why are we talking about real life primates???

Grodd can toss a car through a building like a bullet would rip through cardboard. He can get punched hard enough to cross state lines and still be alive. Aquaman can slug him in the face and he won't fall down.

Dude is NOT a normal Gorilla.
    I was trying to establish a baseline to justify my assertion that Grodd could win based on brute strength alone.

I was trying to establish a baseline to justify my assertion that Grodd could win based on brute strength alone.
    It's a strange way to go about things. It's a feat based forum. Like trying to establish a baseline that way leaves us with "The Sentry is a human. Humans are weaker then Gorillas, so Grodd beats Sentry"
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

But he really could not - that's one place he'd get destroyed, as Mojo literally has a gun that gives PPG powers (class 100 strength, light speed reflexes, etc.), and some crazy prep feats for boosting to massive levels. Grodd might win by mind-whammy: Mojo has no feats to resist that or even to make tech that resists that, as his foes are all Superwomen and lack that powerset.