Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21
  1. #16
    Mighty Member Ultra_Sonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    But he really could not - that's one place he'd get destroyed, as Mojo literally has a gun that gives PPG powers (class 100 strength, light speed reflexes, etc.), and some crazy prep feats for boosting to massive levels. Grodd might win by mind-whammy: Mojo has no feats to resist that or even to make tech that resists that, as his foes are all Superwomen and lack that powerset.
    I've seen that gun. There's no way he is using it on himself. It is way too big. He would need someone else to aim it at him. Or set up something where the beam would reflect and hit him...

  2. #17
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,317

    Default

    with prep time he can simply rig a mechanical device to pull the trigger remotely.

    the larger point is this: Mojo with prep-time can give himself all of the powers that the PPG girls have... because he's done this several times. does Grodd have any prep-time feats that would enable him to defeat Superman? because that's the level of strength, speed, and durability we're looking at. on top of all that, Mojo could give himself that and easily start the fight inside of a giant robot that's designed to obliterate cities first.

    even if Grodd gave himself even more super strength than he already has, in addition to some super speed... he still might not be strong enough to meaningfully hurt Mojo before Mojo hurts him even more.

  3. #18
    Mighty Member Slade1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Totoro Man View Post
    with prep time he can simply rig a mechanical device to pull the trigger remotely.

    the larger point is this: Mojo with prep-time can give himself all of the powers that the PPG girls have... because he's done this several times. does Grodd have any prep-time feats that would enable him to defeat Superman? because that's the level of strength, speed, and durability we're looking at. on top of all that, Mojo could give himself that and easily start the fight inside of a giant robot that's designed to obliterate cities first.

    even if Grodd gave himself even more super strength than he already has, in addition to some super speed... he still might not be strong enough to meaningfully hurt Mojo before Mojo hurts him even more.
    If he has the speed, strength is not even needed as he'd just mind frag Mojo.

  4. #19

    Default

    I can't remember much on Mojo Jojo..but I'd give it to Grodd. Any feats for Mojo with a lot of prep?

  5. #20
    Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,054

    Default

    I actually think Grodd has built robots that tussled with Superman, so he's not completely outclassed in the "prep to brick" contest.

    But otherwise it would come down to whether can tap into the speed force again with prep, because that would let him mind whammy for the win.

  6. #21
    E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Munch, Capital of So Asbena
    Posts
    4,533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra_Sonic View Post
    This is a one-off, I believe.
    yeah, but it wasn't an explicit power-up like Mr. Mojo's Rising, so people like it for feats.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra_Sonic View Post
    I've seen that gun. There's no way he is using it on himself. It is way too big. He would need someone else to aim it at him. Or set up something where the beam would reflect and hit him...
    Or he could build a machine for him to get into, like Mr. Mojo's Rising.

    Quote Originally Posted by nisargshah View Post
    I can't remember much on Mojo Jojo..but I'd give it to Grodd. Any feats for Mojo with a lot of prep?
    In addition to the above he made a team of evil powerpuffs to do his evil biding. Multiple Times.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •