Mighty Member

Default Question about this Speedster List

Hello
    I found this List of Speedsters:
    https://www.cbr.com/dc-speedsters-ranked/

I dont understand the List:

1. It was stated that during his time as Flash Bart was the fastest Person who ever existed because he absorbed the Speedforce etc.
    So he should be higher ranked or?

2. Godspeed is ranked in front of him,but as I understood he was only so fast because he absorbed other Speedster Speed and in the DC Rebirth Race Ranking he was also placed behind Wonder Woman,Superman etc.

3. Iris West II in front of Bart Allen,Superman,Zolomon,Black Racer etc.?

4. Superman in front of Bart?

I mean yes she was born with the powers, but we are here speaking about POTENTIAL and if you say that Iris West II will in future be the fastest Speedster, you MUST also say that about Bart Allen who was once during the RED FLASH Period the fastest man ever and during the TITANS OF TOMORROW YELLOW/RED Flash Time he showed that he learned Speed Steal etc. and is probably even more powerful than Wally.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Hello
    I found this List of Speedsters:
    https://www.cbr.com/dc-speedsters-ranked/

1. It was stated that during his time as Flash Bart was the fastest Person who ever existed because he absorbed the Speedforce etc.
    So he should be higher ranked or?

2. Godspeed is ranked in front of him,but as I understood he was only so fast because he absorbed other Speedster Speed and in the DC Rebirth Race Ranking he was also placed behind Wonder Woman,Superman etc.

3. Iris West II in front of Bart Allen,Superman,Zolomon,Black Racer etc.?

4. Superman in front of Bart?

I mean yes she was born with the powers, but we are here speaking about POTENTIAL and if you say that Iris West II will in future be the fastest Speedster, you MUST also say that about Bart Allen who was once during the RED FLASH Period the fastest man ever and during the TITANS OF TOMORROW YELLOW/RED Flash Time he showed that he learned Speed Steal etc. and is probably even more powerful than Wally.
    List's like this are just based on subjective opinions. DC Nation's recently published fastest list should be what you use. That would be more accurate.

https://i.redd.it/jp645vwi8w711.png
    Though this list was complied before bart was brought back.
    Last edited by dietrich; 07-10-2019 at 12:42 PM.

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    That's because it's wrong.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!