Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fantastic Member

Default Contagion may be marvels mystery december event

looks like contagion may be marvel upcoming mystery december event..amazon has the listing up with ED BRISSON writing no details on how many issues probbaly get more info later this week as marvel likes to release a bunch of new comic info before it gets swallowed up at comic con

the mystery event that had ties to a bunch of previous events? So my first thought when I heard that was something symbiote related, because that seemed to be a common element in a lot of stuff. And I guess the 'contagion' name could fit that, if maybe the symbiotes took on a more infectious nature, where it wasn't just one host it bonded to, but instead it multiplied and spread. Perhaps due to something Malekith did to it. Magic, can do crazy unintended stuff. But this is all just wild guessing.

iMan 42s

Just throwing it out there but Marvel Zombies comes back in October and might have something to do with it.

I found the listing and what's mentioned on the Amazon page.
    "A NEW EVIL BEYOND UNDERSTANDING COMES TO THE MARVEL UNIVERSE! A seemingly unstoppable force has invaded the Marvel Universe, and it's going to take every hero the streets of New York has to stop it! A strange substance is taking over heroes and citizens alike, draining them of their life force, stealing their knowledge and abilities, and neither science nor magic can stop it! Where did it come from? Can anything destroy it? And who will fall to its awful, overwhelming power?"
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

oh yeah, i forgot about the return of Marvel Zombies

Amazing Member

Hmmmm, could be symbiote related, but too soon to say. Could also easily be Marvel Zombies.

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ultramorph View Post
    Hmmmm, could be symbiote related, but too soon to say. Could also easily be Marvel Zombies.
    Well, there is Absolute Carnage starting next month. Symbiotes and zombies, now that's a spicy combination.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."