Default THE END Returns for Cap America, Strange, Miles, Deadpool, Venom and Cap Marvel

MARVEL's THE END Returns For CAPTAIN AMERICA, DR. STRANGE, MILES MORALES, VENOM, CAPTAIN MARVEL & DEADPOOL

CAPTAIN MARVEL: THE END #1
    Writer: KELLY THOMPSON
    Artist: GEORGES JEANTY
    THE FINAL CAPTAIN MARVEL STORY!
    Fifty years ago, Carol Danvers went into the deepest reaches of the cosmos to spread peace and justice and she hasn’t seen a familiar face since! Whatever happened to the planet she once called home? Written by CAPTAIN MARVEL author KELLY THOMPSON!

DOCTOR STRANGE: THE END #1
    Writer: LEAH WILLIAMS
    Artist: FILIPE ANDRADE
    THE FINAL DOCTOR STRANGE STORY!
    The Sorcerer Supreme makes his final journey through a cyberpunk sprawl that forgot about magic! Reteaming the critically-acclaimed creative team of LEAH WILLIAMS (GWENPOOL STRIKES BACK) and FILIPE ANDRADE (ABSOLUTE CARNAGE: IMMORTAL HULK)!

MILES MORALES: THE END #1
    Writer: SALADIN AHMED
    Artist: DAMION SCOTT
    THE FINAL MILES MORALES STORY!
    Humanity makes its last stand in the only place strong enough to survive: BROOKLYN. Former Spider-Man, Miles Morales, leads the last bastion of civilization into the future! Penned by MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN author SALADIN AHMED!

CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE END #1
    Writer: ERIK LARSEN
    Artist: ERIK LARSEN
    THE FINAL CAPTAIN AMERICA STORY!
    Steve Rogers fights for survival in a post-apocalyptic wasteland populated by hordes of Red Skulls! Legendary writer/artist Erik Larsen (SPIDER-MAN, WOLVERINE, NOVA) returns to Marvel for an oversized last tale of Simon & Kirby’s American Hero!

DEADPOOL: THE END #1
    Writer: JOE KELLY
    Artist: MIKE HAWTHORNE
    THE FINAL DEADPOOL STORY!
    Wade Wilson may seem like he is unkillable, but there is more than one way to put an end to him… but don’t take my word for it! Quintessential Deadpool scribe Joe Kelly and record-setting Deadpool artist Mike Hawthorne team-up to prove it to you! Deadpool is done for!

VENOM: THE END #1
    Writer: ADAM WARREN
    Artist: CHAMBA
    THE FINAL VENOM STORY!
    The alien symbiote who bonded with Eddie Brock has been through a lot… but not nearly as much as he has coming. In a tail that literally spans over a trillion years, Venom travels the length of space and time as the last defender of life in the universe!
    Last edited by capandkirby; 10-03-2019 at 07:53 AM.

Surprised they are reviving this idea

Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Wasn't expecting this to make a comeback, though the ones I'm most interested in are Captain Marvel and Deadpool (since they got Joe Kelly back).

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

I was reading some where, maybe Bleeding Cool, talking about Old Man Hawkeye, and they said something about "Marvel's obsession with geriatric superheroes." I thought they were going a little overboard, but now I see that it is indeed true!
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Surprised they are reviving this idea
    Well, they're one-shots so it's not like they're dedicating an enormous amount of resources and creative space to it.

These aren't usually my thing but of this bunch I'm definitely interested in Cap and Deadpool because of the talent involved.

oh yay. more venom.

Wow, did they really get Adam "Empowered" Warren back? I can't recall the last time he did anything for Marvel.

*crosses fingers for another Galacta series*

Ultimate Member

Erik Larson for Cap? Anything?

Have they not seen the latest Savage Dragons?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Wow, did they really get Adam "Empowered" Warren back? I can't recall the last time he did anything for Marvel.

*crosses fingers for another Galacta series*
    He did a Deadpool Annual backup two or three years ago (writing & art*) featuring Gothic Lolita from Livewires. That was probably it.

*Subsequently, he swore off doing "full-size" comic interiors, especially inking, ever again. He talks about the effect it had on his hands in one of his Empowered webcomic commentaries.

BANNED

It was only a matter of time after they brought various what if one shots and the Marvel Knights miniseries. It seems like they really are currently working on reworking golden hits for the nostalgia. Even the secret warps and the Act s of Evil annuals are a modified replaying of their golden hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    I was reading some where, maybe Bleeding Cool, talking about Old Man Hawkeye, and they said something about "Marvel's obsession with geriatric superheroes." I thought they were going a little overboard, but now I see that it is indeed true!
    If you read the JSA threads on the DC forum, you may get the idea Marvel's obsession definitely is not stolen from their Distinguished Competition.

Sign me up for the Cap and Deadpool issues. The team for Deadpool is exciting.. that cover is not.