Amazing Member

Default Would Dick Grayson sooner fight crme buck nekkid than put on a Robin suit again?

This scenario presupposes the current "Ric" developments not happening.

Imagine that Nightwing is in hot pursuit of a dangerous supervillain (take your pick) who could, within minutes, bring destruction to Gotham City. Gotham's other defenders from Batman aren't down are occupied and out of contact, and it's up to Dick to locate and subdue or at least hold the fort against this supervillain until help arrives.

Problem: Dick's Nightwing suit is completely shredded from his first encounter with the supervillain. There's not much left of the suit that's wearable.

In a bag nearby, however, is the last Robin suit that Dick wore before he made the switch to Nightwing. It is in perfect condition, still fits him, and comes with a fully equipped utility belt.

Under such conditions, what is Dick most likely to do?

1. Just go pursuing the supervillain buck nekkid.

2. Go into the nearest clothing store and borrow some civilian clothes temporarily..

3. Swallow his pride and put on the Robin costume one last time.

Incredible Member

I don't think he has any animosity toward his old uniform and probably would unless it was the old short pants and elf boots one. He'd probably feel that it's Damian's identity now and wouldn't put on the full uniform; just the pants, boots, mask (if that got ruined as well), utility belt and tunic with the 'R' ripped off. He'd leave the cape behind.

Depends on what phase in his like we are taking about. I would like to think he is at a place where if he absolutely had to he would do it. Ignoring Ric of course.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 07-09-2019 at 10:56 PM.

The ladies can barely take it when he's in his Nightwing outfit. They'll faint if he goes out in the buff.

Well the way he's used as nightwing there wouldn't be a difference form robin so why not.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

When I read that title I wanna say you need to go to sleep but apparently, this thread was made at 3 PM, not 3 AM

He'll wear the Robin suit. Honestly, the situation sounds like if an author wanna make a fanservice issue, so he'll definitely wear the Robin suit.

We're talking scaly panties right?

Unless it's the scale shorts, he would defs at least put on shoes and trousers and take the belt. He isn't an idiot and wouldn't risk such injury especially to his Grayson.

Even if he completely refused the suit, he'd sling the belt over his shoulder to take the equipment which could prove useful.
    "You can't be everywhere, you can't do it all"
    "I'm not Batman, I have friends."
    "But listen, call yourself Bat-Chick, Knightbat, or Black Robin- the point is, don't forget- you have a family."
    "You don't need me. This is a job for.........Alfred!" -Tim Drake

"Dear Diary, I know what my next science project is going to be called: "My love/hate relationship with Gravity........And it was only then that young Stephanie truly realized gravity would forever be her enemy. "-Stephanie Brown