Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    I honestly thought Mj was going to have an acting agency for herself. Peter going back to school again better be the last time and I wonder why Miguel is back to his old costume unless it's his son. Nevertheless it's good to see Spider-Man 2100 again
    Interesting idea! But I'm still hoping MJ's going back to Hollywood and wants Peter to move with her. Maybe have them back in New York and Hollywood all the time since they're in New York City, it's not like they're not where the spotlight is.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

MJ got a great amount of spotlight here and I loved it, especially at the end where Mel was crying about MJ getting attention, lol!

Tons of things set up and I wonder what's going to happen. Peter back in school to clear his credentials wasn't something I was particularly interested in, but I'm here for the ride.

How about that ending story written by the AI bot? Lol.

I get the feeling that Kindred had Mysterio pick out MJ to be the star of his movie to try and split her & Peter up. It seems to fit with his stated motivation, especially his dialogue with Mysterio at the start.

I wonder if Kindred's going to be messing with Peter's friends in their own books? That seemed to be what they were hinting.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonmukluk View Post
    I get the feeling that Kindred had Mysterio pick out MJ to be the star of his movie to try and split her & Peter up. It seems to fit with his stated motivation, especially his dialogue with Mysterio at the start.

I wonder if Kindred's going to be messing with Peter's friends in their own books? That seemed to be what they were hinting.
    I hadn't thought of it like that, but I think, mainly I'm hoping, that Kindred is underestimating MJ and Peter's love for one another and they're both okay with continuing their relationship as MJ starts again.

yeah it would be interesting although now I am expecting more Jessica and Peter team ups in the near future
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    I wonder why Miguel is back to his old costume unless it's his son. Nevertheless it's good to see Spider-Man 2100 again
    He has been using the old costume since Spider-Geddon. My guess they just switched back to the previous one since ItSV presented him with the classic costume.

2099 is Spencer's fav alt-Spider. Although, rereading Hickman stuff, that Curt speech is very Hickman Reed. But he and Carly are so soft!

It would be cool if Kindad did some Year of the Villain shenanigans. But really, he's a good boss! He recognizes Mysterio's talent and cleverness, and rewards him with a specific assignment! I wish he could be my employer.

JANICE IS IN THE BOOK I'VE WAITED SO LONG THANK YOU SPENCER AND THANK THE LORD KEV WALKER HAS ARRIVED

Jonah with a crowbar should be playable in the next video game.

But, most importantly, that AI bot has a real career future.

Ben, I will Avengers your death...

Peter is gone. Good for him.

Finally, I can relax with my many girlfriend.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    2099 is Spencer's fav alt-Spider. Although, rereading Hickman stuff, that Curt speech is very Hickman Reed. But he and Carly are so soft!

It would be cool if Kindad did some Year of the Villain shenanigans. But really, he's a good boss! He recognizes Mysterio's talent and cleverness, and rewards him with a specific assignment! I wish he could be my employer.

JANICE IS IN THE BOOK I'VE WAITED SO LONG THANK YOU SPENCER AND THANK THE LORD KEV WALKER HAS ARRIVED

Jonah with a crowbar should be playable in the next video game.

"With great power, comes great power" how deep, Peter.

No. They included Miguel, Silk, Ben, and Jessica, whose books were all cancelled a while ago. Cindy and Jess have team books but I don't see Strikeforce or Atlas getting dragged in. I actually think this could be the mystery December event. Maybe Spider-Man 2099, Scarlet Spider, Silk, and Spider-Woman will all get minis?
    Last edited by Digifiend; 07-10-2019 at 01:36 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Maybe Kindred is really the demon that Peter made the deal with; hiding behind the guise of Mephisto. Hell could be chock full of demons looking for promotion.

I always keep forgetting because they don't tend to mention or bring it up that much, but Mysterio DOES know Peter is Spider-Man. So it's really great that he's finally getting to use that information for a smart scheme, hiring MJ for his script.

Incredible Member

So I just noticed something. The page where Kindred is at the cemetery, he lifts his right sleeve. Two rats come out of some holes in his arm. So I went back to Vulture issue of Hunted (amazing Spider-Man 20.HU) and that’s the same area of the arm that arcade stabs vermin with the syringe that ends up multiplying Vermin. Is it possible that Kindred gave Arcade that syringe and was also helping behind the scenes during Hunted?

There's something you want and there's something somebody else wants that I'm going to deny them.

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

A Green Unpleasant Man Rob London's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    All that stuff Pete said about Curt doing everything he can for his son... has Pete forgotten Curt slaughtered his real son and this “Billy” is some Frankenstein’s monster of an undead, reptilian clone? I guess Spencer is hoping we have.
    Just a few issues ago, we got a flashback to Curt visiting Doctor Strange, and learning that Billy (and presumably by extension Martha and the rest of the New U clones) is the real-deal, soul-wise, so he's got that going for him, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by xpyred View Post
    So I just noticed something. The page where Kindred is at the cemetery, he lifts his right sleeve. Two rats come out of some holes in his arm. So I went back to Vulture issue of Hunted (amazing Spider-Man 20.HU) and that’s the same area of the arm that arcade stabs vermin with the syringe that ends up multiplying Vermin. Is it possible that Kindred gave Arcade that syringe and was also helping behind the scenes during Hunted?
    Good catch. I have no idea what it means.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post

Reminded me of this:

And made me smile just as hard.