Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    The "10char" thing is one of the many reasons for a "Like" button. But even that relates to a "Agree! 10char" response that may be pages after the initial post. Does the OP even see that someone agreed with them?
    As opposed to what?

Seems about as likely as someone going back to see how many "Like"s a post got.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    As opposed to what?

Seems about as likely as someone going back to see how many "Like"s a post got.
    I find it much easier to find one of my posts than responses somewhere in the many pages that follow. Maybe that's just me.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I find it much easier to find one of my posts than responses somewhere in the many pages that follow. Maybe that's just me.
    Think about the number of times someone has posted the exact same news piece in the "News"/"Politics" thread.

I don't even get the impression that folks are following other user's posts all that closely. Never mind going back over their own posts.

I’m in favour of a like button simply because it’s a fun feature. In other boards I’ve used regularly for 10+ years, I’ve never seen it be an issue once.
    “Tell me, are you an Avenger now? The brand is not what it once was” - Mr. Sinister, Uncanny X-Men (2019) #19

I think we need a quote notification. I feel like I've unintentionally ignored so many people.
    That is the land of lost content, I see it shining plain, the happy highways where I went and cannot come again.

Incredible Member

We have a "notifications" tab? I suppose that's just for PMs?