Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9495556575859

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    Tony Revolri had a nice anecdote about meeting Stan Lee.

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/07...on-casting-ba/
    this is nice. and he was funny in far from home I like the bus scene with him and Peter
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

BANNED

Finally someone talks about the Iron Man Problem in the room... https://www.cbr.com/spider-man-far-f...-stark-shadow/

“And then I was leaving. I had to go do press or something like that, so I had to leave,” he says. “But before I left, he gave me — he stopped me and he said ‘Wait one moment.’ And the guy came back with a issue of Spider-Man that was the issue where Flash Thompson shows you how much he admires Spider-Man, how he lost his legs, and then ultimately becomes Agent Venom. And he wrote a couple of words on the comic and he signed it for me and he was like, ‘Here you go. And I know the fans can be terrible but for what it's worth I think you’re going to be the best Flash.’ And, I mean, he didn’t have to say anything like that, but it made me well up. There was definitely a tear in my eye. And I thought you know, ‘He could just be saying this’ but he was genuine and it really, it hit home. So after that, it kind of felt like people could say whatever they want to say. Here’s the man who created the character and he said it was okay."

Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    this is nice. and he was funny in far from home I like the bus scene with him and Peter
    Flash is my most improved character in this film. He was much more fleshed out, either that or he felt more at ease with the part. I actually grew to really like Flash and hope he gets an arc of his own.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.