Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And another high school kid:
    Harry Osborn?
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    he looks great in today trailer especially with his moment with the Doctor.
    That one shot of him swinging through the debris felt more like Spider-Man in action then 90% of Homecoming in my opinion .
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Harry Osborn?
    I doubt they would have an open ethnicity casting for Harry.

Not that I would rule out them changing his race but given that would also be pertinent to Norman I would think they would have more of a direct idea of how they want to cast.

But that's just me.

The villain I assume the ethnicity and gender is open because it'll probably be a villain who's more about their costume and gimmick then their gender and ethnicity. So someone like Mysterio or Chameleon.

I've seen it suggested that the Spidey suit seen in the "Marvel Land" illustration could possibly be the post-Infinity War Spidey suit:

The web-shooters and the spider-emblem are different from the Homecoming suit.

I cant see that many spiderman villians that can do Matt Damon justice. plus I cant see him doing more than one movie

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    I cant see that many spiderman villians that can do Matt Damon justice. plus I cant see him doing more than one movie
    They'd probably change some existing villain into something very different, that's what they did with Vulture after all.

I dunno, I think I could see Damon as Mysterio or Chameleon.

Definitely not Kraven.

I dunno, I think I could see Damon as Mysterio or Chameleon.

Definitely not Kraven.
    Mysterio I don't really see it, at least the classic Mysterio, someone goofier looking would be better, though if they changed him and whatnot, then it'd be more fitting, but Jason Bourne Chameleon? I'd be fucking in.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Mysterio I don't really see it, at least the classic Mysterio, someone goofier looking would be better, though if they changed him and whatnot, then it'd be more fitting, but Jason Bourne Chameleon? I'd be fucking in.
    I mean, I don't see Damon with Beck's bowlcut, but I think he'd have fun with it (and Mysterio is a fun villain).

I feel like whoever it is has got to be a Lee/Ditko villain, and they're running out of 'em unless they dive back into well of villains who've already been used in the movies.

I mean, I don't see Damon with Beck's bowlcut, but I think he'd have fun with it (and Mysterio is a fun villain).

I feel like whoever it is has got to be a Lee/Ditko villain, and they're running out of 'em unless they dive back into well of villains who've already been used in the movies.
    Well, if we're talking strictly about Ditko era, then there are some: Chameleon, Lizard, Mysterio, Kraven, Beetle, Spider-Slayer, Enforcers, and if we wanna push it, Molten Man, The Cat, Living Brain, Looter, Big Man, Crime Master, Professor and that Joe guy.

Some of those I don't see being used at all though, Big Man/Crime Master are the same **** with different names, and they're pretty much lesser Kingpins, Living Brain, unless they found better uses for it, it's just a lesser Spider-Slayer, Professor is another mad scientist which Tinkerer already fills in, Joe is just some guy who wasn't even a villain, Cat is just some cat themed villain lol, Looter is just some lazy guy who became a thief.
    Last edited by Lukmendes; 03-31-2018 at 02:10 PM.

Well, if we're talking strictly about Ditko era, then there are some: Chameleon, Lizard, Mysterio, Kraven, Beetle, Spider-Slayer, Enforcers, and if we wanna push it, Molten Man, The Cat, Living Brain, Looter, Big Man, Crime Master, Professor and that Joe guy.

Some of those I don't see being used at all though, Big Man/Crime Master are the same **** with different names, and they're pretty much lesser Kingpins, Living Brain, unless they found better uses for it, it's just a lesser Spider-Slayer, Professor is another mad scientist which Tinkerer already fills in, Joe is just some guy who wasn't even a villain, Cat is just some cat themed villain lol, Looter is just some lazy guy who became a thief.
    The movies have already done Lizard .

Well, they killed off Montana so I'm not sure if the Enforcers will ever show up in some form. That being said, I do wonder if we'll ever see the movies put the focus on Spidey fighting organized crime and dealing with his mob boss rogues.

I feel like Beetle would be a cool one-off villain. Maybe like Shocker was in Homecoming.

The movies have already done Lizard .
    Right, completely forgot he was ASM's villain lol.

Also forgot to mention Scorpion, but he is already in Homecoming, even if just as Gargan.

Well, they killed off Montana so I'm not sure if the Enforcers will ever show up in some form. That being said, I do wonder if we'll ever see the movies put the focus on Spidey fighting organized crime and dealing with his mob boss rogues.
    I had to check the wiki to see what you were talking about, didn't know that "first" Shocker was Montana lol, wonder if that's some reference to Spectacular cartoon.

As for him fighting organized crime, doesn't really sound like something they'd do in movies to be fair, sure, Vulture's group is pretty much organized crime, but they also had alien tech, "regular" organized crime sounds unlikely, unless the boss is super powered.

I feel like Beetle would be a cool one-off villain. Maybe like Shocker was in Homecoming.
    They'd probably end up using him in super villains group, not necessarily in a Sinister Six.

Also forgot to mention Scorpion, but he is already in Homecoming, even if just as Gargan.
    I wonder if we'll get to see him in the suit in this movie...
    I had to check the wiki to see what you were talking about, didn't know that "first" Shocker was Montana lol, wonder if that's some reference to Spectacular cartoon.
    I think that's what most people assumed is why there were two Shockers instead of just making it Schulz to begin with.
    As for him fighting organized crime, doesn't really sound like something they'd do in movies to be fair, sure, Vulture's group is pretty much organized crime, but they also had alien tech, "regular" organized crime sounds unlikely, unless the boss is super powered.
    There's always Tombstone, Hammerhead, and Mr. Negative (who I don't see the Netflix shows being allowed to use).

Although we could also have guys like Silvermane and the Crime Master using super-powered muscle.
    They'd probably end up using him in super villains group, not necessarily in a Sinister Six.
    There's always the T-Bolts .

But I could see them giving Beetle a cool update like they did Vulture. Probably very reminiscent of his Ultimate design.

The actors don't always match the visual of the character they depict, so it doesn't matter as much what villain Matt Damon looks like, but what villain might fit his brand as an actor. He tends to play people with relatively humble backgrounds who are also quite intelligent, which can be a lot of Spider-Man bad guys, though it likely rules out an Osborn.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Producer Kevin Feige reveals the bulk of the film will be outside New York City.

https://io9.gizmodo.com/the-sequel-t...obe-1825453993

Speaking to Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige Sunday, io9 confirmed that the sequel to Spider-Man Homecoming, which will be the official start of Phase 4 of the MCU, won’t be primarily set in New York.

“We start filming early July,” Feige said. “We film in London. We shot first film in Atlanta. And we shoot a lot of films in London but there’s another reason we’re shooting in London which is, yes, Spidey, of course, will spend some time in New York, but he’ll spend some time in other parts of the globe.”

Feige obviously wouldn’t expand on why Peter Parker will be traveling abroad but it seems like a safe bet it’ll have to do with whatever happens to the character in Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers 4.

“The way Civil War and the fact that he went to Leipzig Airport and then has to go back to school, informed Homecoming, the two Avengers films that precede [the sequel] will greatly inform, probably even more so, the next movie.”
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets