Page 42 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    That doesn't really make it a good thing. Especially if it turns out that spoilers:
    all of Peter's "essential" friends were dusted to have them stay with him in high school.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    pretty sure that's the only reason. would you actually care for a new supporting cast? Do we even care for his current supporting cast in the MCU honestly?
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    it's not contrived or convenient when a group of like 5-7 people who know each other die when half of the population dies
    end of spoilers
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    spoilers:
    pretty sure that's the only reason. would you actually care for a new supporting cast? Do we even care for his current supporting cast in the MCU honestly?
    end of spoilers
    There are some interesting dynamics post-Endgame.
    spoilers:
    New supporting cast members could be kids who survived the Snappening. Teachers might burst into tears after interactions with kids who they had mourned. It would make a lot of sense for Aunt May to be a survivor.
    end of spoilers
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    There are some interesting dynamics post-Endgame.
    spoilers:
    New supporting cast members could be kids who survived the Snappening. Teachers might burst into tears after interactions with kids who they had mourned. It would make a lot of sense for Aunt May to be a survivor.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    The teacher who took them to DC I'd like to see him be very happy to see the kids and be like "Thank god we're all back after 5 years. You were snapped sir? No lay offs over all the empty class rooms."
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    It might have been a good opportunity to introduce Harry and Gwen. Ned and Betty could've been aged up and gotten jobs at the Bugle. Losing Peter and friends for 5 years could have affected Ned to a level that brought him closer to traditional Ned Leeds vs. the Ganke rip-off he currently is.

Zendaya seems to be a big hit with the social media teens and tweens though so I'd excuse them for keeping her MJ in the same year as Peter.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    It might have been a good opportunity to introduce Harry and Gwen. Ned and Betty could've been aged up and gotten jobs at the Bugle. Losing Peter and friends for 5 years could have affected Ned to a level that brought him closer to traditional Ned Leeds vs. the Ganke rip-off he currently is.

Zendaya seems to be a big hit with the social media teens and tweens though so I'd excuse them for keeping her MJ in the same year as Peter.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Rip-off or not, Ned and Peter's relationship was one of the best thing about Homecoming. I'd be stupid to change that.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    spoilers:
    Rip-off or not, Ned and Peter's relationship was one of the best thing about Homecoming. I'd be stupid to change that.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Lol why would you be stupid to change that?

Also, it's not really saying much about Homecoming's quality if Peter/Ned's relationship was the best thing about it.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Whos to say they will never introduce Harry or Gwen maybe when they make Peter go to College they will introduce them. So far Marvel is using characters that the movies haven't touch upon really in addition to changing some existing characters like Ned or Mj. It working since Homecoming is the second highest Spider-man film in terms of box office. In addition, I have yet to see any adaptation of any anime manga comic being one to one to the original. Someone is always going to have their interpretation just like how there are over 20 writers of the Spider-Man comic
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    I know Tony is a touchy issue for some given his father like relationship with Peter but having seen Endgame

spoilers:
    How open are people to Peter having a big brother ish relationship with Morgan?
    end of spoilers
    Very open.
    spoilers:
    I'd like to see Morgan Stark have some kind of future as a character in the MCU. It'd be cool to see them developing brand-new characters made exclusively for the movies.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Laura Harrier is listed in the cast but wasn't seen on the trip in the last trailer.
    I'm very curious how they'll use her in the movie, esp. since it looks like Michelle Jones is going to be the new leading lady (e.g. it seems kinda unlikely that Peter and Liz will be patching things up like that.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Very open.
    spoilers:
    I'd like to see Morgan Stark have some kind of future as a character in the MCU. It'd be cool to see them developing brand-new characters made exclusively for the movies.
    end of spoilers

I'm very curious how they'll use her in the movie, esp. since it looks like Michelle Jones is going to be the new leading lady (e.g. it seems kinda unlikely that Peter and Liz will be patching things up like that.
    especially if Liz didn't get snapped and she really is five years older-- she'll be quite a bit officially older than Peter, and it probably wouldn't be a good look. Additionally, if Adrian Toomes wasn't snapped, he's had five years to stew over what happened to him, and possibly plot some kind of revenge and have contingency plans to get back at Peter or May.

I assume we would probably see Liz visiting her dad in prison since we know Michael Keaton is still in it.

Probably establish that she's Liz "Allan" now that her mom's probably gone back to her maiden name or something.

spoilers:
    Lol why would you be stupid to change that?

Also, it's not really saying much about Homecoming's quality if Peter/Ned's relationship was the best thing about it.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Oh hey, this really awesome relationship we introduced in the previous film that pretty much everyone seems to enjoy, is pretty much done. Cause consequences or something.

How does that being one of the best thing about the movie diminish the quality? Unless you didn't like i, then sure.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I assume we would probably see Liz visiting her dad in prison since we know Michael Keaton is still in it.

Probably establish that she's Liz "Allan" now that her mom's probably gone back to her maiden name or something.
    You know I think a good direction to go into is to take Liz into a Cassie Lang direction vis-a-vis Endgame, and make her closer to the Liz who owns Alchemax and so on. Have her date and marry Harry (who's a college guy now) and join the Toomes and Osborn houses.

That would be a cool good dramatic story to take. Or you know make Liz into Black Cat because she could be older now.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    You know I think a good direction to go into is to take Liz into a Cassie Lang direction vis-a-vis Endgame, and make her closer to the Liz who owns Alchemax and so on. Have her date and marry Harry (who's a college guy now) and join the Toomes and Osborn houses.
    I'm not sure if they'd go that far, but I guess it would be kind of interesting if she takes up Harry's role as a person in Peter's life who grows to resent and hate Spider-Man because they feel he ruined their life.
    That would be a cool good dramatic story to take. Or you know make Liz into Black Cat because she could be older now.
    That would be so random beyond the fact that Black Cat was going to be Vulture's daughter in Spider-Man 4 .

Filled with Endgame spoilers and uh, movie spoilers?!

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate