Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Going to also note that I'm not 100% convinced that Garou can't eat a hit from Iron Fist and just keep on trucking. Not an unlimited amount of hits, but given the crap he was taking from his old teacher and his old teacher's buddy...if Danny gets a lucky shot in, Garou might just power right through it.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

I mean, our boy Danny is probably just going to wind up melted anyway from sidescatter.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    I mean, our boy Danny is probably just going to wind up melted anyway from sidescatter.
    I figured it was two different fights...but yeah, if it's a brawl with two teams, he's basically spending the entire time scrambling for cover and praying.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    I figured it was two different fights...but yeah, if it's a brawl with two teams, he's basically spending the entire time scrambling for cover and praying.
    Looks it is two 1v1 matches, and then a team fight. Feels like the OPM crew sweeps all of them.