Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by AngelJD View Post
    The only thing I can say to this topic is:
    Does a writer have a story idea he/she believes in and wants to write?

Really NOTHING is off the table for all characters and possibilities and anybody can be created or come back but in the end it's how well it is received. It is all on the overall quality of storytelling, characterization, developments, possibilities created, and art in the end.

A subjective 'horrible character' can come back by another writer and be very well written and used and much more. A 'fantastic character' can have a horrible storyline or written in the end that is appalling or other negative factors.

Overall if a writer has a idea and can fit the story/arc/characters into the universe that has been premade with past factors nothing is off the table of imagination.

In history many times people will tell others something will not work and in the end proven wrong. Stan Lee I think when he first wanted to make Spider-man or many of the characters we see as classics was told 'never going to work'. There are ideas and stories that has been made that subjectively had horrible marketing or the general pitch didn't capture me and made me form negative speculations but after giving a chance found tons of enjoyment and quality to what I didn't have hope in.

I feel the extended 616 Stacy family might not show up. But how I feel and reality are not the same thing and the odds are never 0% nor can I say how the overall quality and enjoyment and effectiveness of the limited only by individual imagination ideas that can be.
    If someone has a good story idea involving Spider-Gwen and the 616 Stacys they could go with it but I don't think this is worth editorial pushing.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I couldn't agree with you more but for a different reason. The Marvel Office needs to let 65 Gwen be her own thing they should thus minimize her involvement with Earth 616 from this point forward.
    This is the correct answer.

-Pav, who stopped reading Spider-Gwen with Latour's departure...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details