Default Preview: Loki #1

Link: http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...review-loki-1/

Of course, Loki is a terrible king.
    Comic reviews answering the question "Is it good?" every Wednesday here.

I hope a third of this book is Ten Realms VEEP.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

To be fair, I wouldn't want to stick around Jotunheim either. I think it's fair to want to take a trip away from the ice and snow every once in a while.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    To be fair, I wouldn't want to stick around Jotunheim either. I think it's fair to want to take a trip away from the ice and snow every once in a while.
    Yeah, but I have a feeling he intends to be away more than "once in a while."

We'll have to see. As it stands, this is one time. If it is a trend, sure. But if it's like, once a week he steps out for a few hours i don't see the harm. No one seems to be looking at Thor going to Midgard to do Avengering and saying he's a terrible ruler because of it, and he surely has many more duties with Asgard than Loki does with Jotunheim.

I know he has a bad past, and I am sure he's not exactly enjoying sitting on an icy throne all day ruling over subjects that loathe him, but, still, this is still literally one page.

also, I am betting this 'urgent' matter is anything but.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    We'll have to see. As it stands, this is one time. If it is a trend, sure. But if it's like, once a week he steps out for a few hours i don't see the harm. No one seems to be looking at Thor going to Midgard to do Avengering and saying he's a terrible ruler because of it, and he surely has many more duties with Asgard than Loki does with Jotunheim.

I know he has a bad past, and I am sure he's not exactly enjoying sitting on an icy throne all day ruling over subjects that loathe him, but, still, this is still literally one page.

also, I am betting this 'urgent' matter is anything but.
    I guess the difference with Thor is that Asgsrd has some structure of government that can go on without him. Jotunheim doesn't. These giants are used to being told what to do and they rather like things that way.