I really wonder what sorts of 2010 themes we're going to see next issue. The main things that come to mind when I think of 2010s Spider-Man are Spider-Island/Spider-Verse, Superior Spider-Man, and Horizon Labs/Parker Industries. Obviously the latter has already been a pretty major part of this series so far, so I doubt it's going to play a major role next issue. Superior Spider-Man is a possibility, but I doubt it would be a good idea to have the last issue of a series which has been focused on celebrating Peter Parker center around someone else using his body like a puppet. On the other hand, something like Spider-Island/Spider-Verse would probably be my best bet for what's going to take center stage next issue. The proliferation of other Spider-people is something we've seen this decade in not just the comics, but also the movies and even videogames like Shattered Dimensions/Edge of Time. It's also a good way for the series to look back on what makes Peter special, apart from just his powers, and then dive into the legacy he's left behind for all these spider-people who are coming after him.

Of course, Zdarsky has been doing a lot of expectation subversion in this series so far, so I'm ready for anything! I have confidence he'll stick the landing.