Page 41 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

So Xavier did all of this and dissembled in a elaborate plot to make the xmen trust him

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    So Xavier did all of this and dissembled in a elaborate plot to make the xmen trust him
    Maybe? Someone had to give the Life Seed to Nate.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Giving Scott new levels of trauma just to show him how bad things would be for mutants if he tried running the show on his own again would be so in-character for X.
    Right?

Additional horrific thought: Xavier is creeping on Scott and Emma while Emma is creeping on Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I don't think it'll happen, but it'd almost make sense.
    Funny thing is, I've been mock pimping that 'Xavier is screwing Scott theory' because I honestly can't believe such a petty/messy/nonsensical run would've been greenlit. It's not even anger. More like... I dunno, otherworldly disbelief? This can't all be real and there's gotta be a trollrific twist, right? As in 'Gotcha, all the stuff that seemingly didn't make sense were actually markers to clue you in on the big reveal! Boom, baby!'

But then again, maybe editorial thinks O.N.E. operating with such impunity, those silly muties getting away with murdering a politician and nobody giving a crap about comatose/maybe dead children - just to name a few - totally makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Everyone else just stands there while it happens like: “.......um anyways aren’t we supposed to be finding the X-Men?”
    X-Men: "Oh, right, now we can ask our allies to help us find... Oh. Dang it."
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 07-16-2019 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    well it also makes the run a complete giant filler meteor

it is only missing Xavier from astonishing annual
    It already feels like one

LOL...thats literally what I just wrote

I dont think Xavier orchestrated Dissassembled but I do believe he may have taken advantage of its fallout to mess with Scott

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Maybe? Someone had to give the Life Seed to Nate.
    Well, the X-men, and Scott personally, had no reason to follow him before Disassembled. If you think about it, Scott coming back throws a massive wrench in his plan to take over the team, so he had to break him.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Right?

Additional horrific thought: Xavier is creeping on Scott and Emma while Emma is creeping on Scott.
    Who is creeping on Xavier?

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Apocalypse probably wants to add him to the harem.

The Celestials?

No one. Nu-Xavier is the real deal in creeping. There can be only one and all that.

Case in point, literally no one canonically has the faintest idea what he's been up to lately.

Xavier is such a flagrant omission that he must have been doing something in the shadows all this time. It does not make sense that he saw Nate and Legion fight and not intervene.

It turns out Emma was under order from Xavier. This entire was has been about Scott's surprise Birthday Party.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    It turns out Emma was under order from Xavier. This entire was has been about Scott's surprise Birthday Party.
    Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Xavier is such a flagrant omission that he must have been doing something in the shadows all this time. It does not make sense that he saw Nate and Legion fight and not intervene.
    Xavier: "Mmm. On the one hand, I could help these a-holes and not have to deal with the inevitable 'Waaaahhh, Dreamland sucked!' whinefest. On the other hand, if I don't interfere, I get to torture that other a-hole who put me down that one time. Sheesh. Tough choice."

Or maybe he wasn't in the vicinity.
    Certainly he's conspiscuous by his absence.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

BANNED

I'm honestly just hoping we get early spoilers so I can get mad before reading the issue, and then call down after some reading.

And then getting mad again for realizing how lenient I'm being with this run.