Page 42 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    I'm honestly just hoping we get early spoilers so I can get mad before reading the issue, and then call down after some reading.

And then getting mad again for realizing how lenient I'm being with this run.
    I'm so hyped and at the same time nervous. I don't know if I even want to read this anymore.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I'm so hyped and at the same time nervous. I don't know if I even want to read this anymore.
    Oh, I absolutely want to read it. I've mentioned before how I'd rather have a bad book than a boring one. This one certainly entertains me. Sometimes finding stuff to complain about and possible improvements to suggest is incredibly relaxing.

Oh, I absolutely want to read it. I've mentioned before how I'd rather have a bad book than a boring one. This one certainly entertains me. Sometimes finding stuff to complain about and possible improvements to suggest is incredibly relaxing.
    I hope at least you get to have some fun.
    I feel that these boards are going to be on fire tomorrow.

I hope at least you get to have some fun.
    I feel that these boards are going to be on fire tomorrow.
    And then Saturday will throw gas on the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    We are not ready.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I'm ready for the gas. For me, nothing can be as worse as what we've been getting. Things can only stay the same or get better.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    I'm ready for the gas. For me, nothing can be as worse as what we've been getting. Things can only stay the same or get better.
    That's an enlightened way to look at it. You're certainly not wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    That's an enlightened way to look at it. You're certainly not wrong.
    Rosenberg's Uncanny has now shown me the worst. And while frustrating, there's almost humor in how bad some things were. So bring on Hickman / SDCC for news.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Rosenberg's Uncanny has now shown me the worst. And while frustrating, there's almost humor in how bad some things were. So bring on Hickman / SDCC for news.
    The best we can hope for as fans is that the damage isn't permanent. We are forced to view a hobby we spend money on in the same way you view a horrible car accident.

The best we can hope for as fans is that the damage isn't permanent. We are forced to view a hobby we spend money on in the same way you view a horrible car accident.
    I know!
    It feels so weird to keep reading these books when sometimes they can hurt you and make you feel so bad.

I know!
    It feels so weird to keep reading these books when sometimes they can hurt you and make you feel so bad.
    *shrug* I've enjoyed AoXM, and it's kept most of the characters I care about out of Rosenberg's hands, so I've been pretty good the last few months.

I stopped spending money. I only PAY when the material is GOOD. I don't have money to waste, especially now, on books that make me wanna scream.

Now put out genuinely good content that utilizes characters the way they should be -rather than screwing them to push pets & certain narratives, and you got my money, I spent more on a Georges Jeanty commission recently than I have on any comics these last years. At least with the commission, I got something I wanted & I was happy as heck with it. I may get him to do another one, but it'll be a min before I ask again because commissions from pros are not cheap.

But it is sad. There's characters I like a good few. But they're hardly around, and when they do show up they received heavily flawed to downright bad depictions and it is frustrating that an entertainment you check in with to take a reality break can make you so frustrated. But you keep coming back hoping for that ONE good story or depiction.

I'm honestly just hoping we get early spoilers so I can get mad before reading the issue, and then call down after some reading.

And then getting mad again for realizing how lenient I'm being with this run.
    I’ve read the issue. I could give you some spoilers via PM if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Feed me, future daddy.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Hit me up with those too, please.