Page 26 of 57 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    That is sadly how it feels sometimes and that is such a reductive view of these rich characters and interactions.
    Such a shame.
    Looking back, I shouldn't have made that post. You're trying to be the peacemaker here, I shouldn't snap at you like that. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    It was the whole point of the last arc of Jean's solo, it is not being ignored (it doesn't have to but is not the only story they ever had either).

But they did have a talk, a brief discussion about it on Phoenix resurrection were he apologized, that happened too.

Attachment 84464
    Jean grey was before Jean return, so it doesn't count.

yeah, phoenix ressurrection count even if doesn't have a direct mention of it

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Champions had the best Scott I've read in years.
    I read it, Zub Scott was pretty good, reminded a me lot to the his 80s self.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Looking back, I shouldn't have made that post. You're trying to be the peacemaker here, I shouldn't snap at you like that. Sorry.
    No worries, in fact I want to thank you
    you always make me feel better.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 07-12-2019 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Jean grey was before Jean return, so it doesn't count.

yeah, phoenix ressurrection count even if doesn't have a direct mention of it
    But Jeen IS Jean, and the interactions between Ghost Jean and Emma are in Phoenix: Resurrection.

I'm trying to think of a character who has been written better in the X-books than outside of it. I'm drawing a blank.
    The Blob....irony is as thick as his skin

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Actually, Logan was going to let Scott die, and the X-men with him, while he was getting drunk if it wasn't for Emma, so he actually might have gotten the worst characterization out of the two.
    Why do some seem to think that it's Logan's job to save Scott? Just because both came back from the dead doesn't mean that all is forgiven between the two. Scott made his own bed, let him lie in it. I actually hope that Scott gets his happy ending with Emma despite all the crap she pulled. The look on his face when Jean and the X-men return will be priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Why do some seem to think that it's Logan's job to save Scott? Just because both came back from the dead doesn't mean that all is forgiven between the two. Scott made his own bed, let him lie in it. I actually hope that Scott gets his happy ending with Emma despite all the crap she pulled. The look on his face when Jean and the X-men return will be priceless.
    So mutants are being culled in the streets, and Logan's response is to get drunk and tell them to die. And that's who Schism was portraying as the Xavier between Logan and Scott. Okay then.

But Jeen IS Jean, and the interactions between Ghost Jean and Emma are in Phoenix: Resurrection.
    what I said

I'm talking on the context of AOXM.

And now I'm thinking, that the affair was never brought back since Jean return. I guess it will be ignored
    Jean was only back on the last issue of Jean Grey solo.

what I said

Jean was only back on the last issue of Jean Grey solo.
    The affair hasn't been mentioned because Scott and Jean haven't interacted yet outside Resurrection. No point in bringing it up.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    It doesn't make Logan look good, that's the issue. The more ironic thing however, Is the fact that he was rescued by Scott's squad. At the end of the day, they're still part of a team. They had a great dynamic pre-schism. I wish it was back.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    It doesn't make Logan look good, that's the issue. The more ironic thing however, Is the fact that he was rescued by Scott's squad. At the end of the day, they're still part of a team. They had a great dynamic pre-schism. I wish it was back.
    They do have a very fun dynamic and at the end of the day (and contrary to what this run implies) Logan wouldnt let Scott die and Scott would never let Logan die either.
    tumblr_o80585EfSg1qahj42o2_400.jpg
    tumblr_orsqohYXpk1v2rhf9o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_orrs78avNW1ti2fo9o2_500.jpg

Spectacular Member Doctor_Foxey's Avatar

So mutants are being culled in the streets, and Logan's response is to get drunk and tell them to die. And that's who Schism was portraying as the Xavier between Logan and Scott. Okay then.
    Also because a hero and decent person wouldn’t let a friend die. That and they made up before they both died. I’m not saying he would have had to join his new Xmen but just letting his former team leader, friend, comrade die alone from being murdered by some of the worst enemies.
    check out my art if you are interested

https://doctor-rainbowfoxey.tumblr.com/

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    Y'all X-fans are way too obsessed with Shipping. Like I'm reading a god damn Sherlock Holmes message board.
    I'll play. Please give me one reason why Dani would bring up ScEmma. If Cyke wanted to hook up with his obviously willing crazy ex, he'd be with her, not feeding squirrels and waxing philosophical. Honestly, if this isn't Chuck messing with Cyke, that whole 'hugging herself and running away after he dropped the S-bomb' thingy is hilariously shippy.