Page 50 of 57 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051525354 ... LastLast

over already or is there one more issue?

Lord Hickman save us now, like right now please lol

Incredible Member

This was the worst X-Men run I have ever read by a writer. It was rushed, so many characters written out of character, almost all the characters killed died in a manner that was illogical and forced. Fans should feel bamboozled and this dampened my enthusiasm for Hickman’s run.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    over already or is there one more issue?

Lord Hickman save us now, like right now please lol
    We can't wait another week. Another minute.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    Austen was funny, albeit unintentionally. Rosenberg was frustratingly bad.
    Thank you. Austen at least tried to be fun although in the end it didn't work out but some of his work stuck like Azazel.

Rosenberg tried to tie up loose ends he shouldn't have given us in the first place in a killing spree book. What is this, Gantz?

Gimme a *** break.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by OWL45 View Post
    This was the worst X-Men run I have ever read by a writer. It was rushed, so many characters written out of character, almost all the characters killed died in a manner that was illogical and forced. Fans should feel bamboozled and this dampened my enthusiasm for Hickman’s run.
    Nahh I give it to the age of copy and paste writers.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    We can't wait another week. Another minute.
    Nope one second more knowing this run and age of copy cats existed is just too much for me lol

Rosenberg had some okay moments but none that can change my mind about the run being so blahhhh, I would buy Jeens solo 10 times over this xD

I liked this issue. The entire run had some issues, but I didn't hate it like many of the other posters on this board. I didn't like the excessive character deaths, especially sunspot and Banshee, but I know they'll be back soon enough. Ultimately, this last issue had some good moments that i've been waiting for since Scott was brought back. I'm waiting to see what Hickman will do with everything now

The scene with Jean and Scott kissing with Logan and Emma near them was so... ugh. Why did he do them like that.

I mean, I could understand Jean rushing to Scott since she's been dead and when she came back he was dead, but I don't understand Scott lol. He's spent literally too much time with Emma to not feel a little bit of empathy towards her. This and the Madelyne situation established him as the X-Men main bitch to me.

Also, it was a nice opportunity to not have Jean be Scott's girl or Logan's flame. I could also get behind her and Bishop together, but I don't know if I like her with Scott again. This isn't even the Scott I used to like, it's the revamped boy scout version

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    The scene with Jean and Scott kissing with Logan and Emma near them was so... ugh. Why did he do them like that.

I mean, I could understand Jean rushing to Scott since she's been dead and when she came back he was dead, but I don't understand Scott lol. He's spent literally too much time with Emma to not feel a little bit of empathy towards her. This and the Madelyne situation established him as the X-Men main bitch to me.

Also, it was a nice opportunity to not have Jean be Scott's girl or Logan's flame. I could also get behind her and Bishop together, but I don't know if I like her with Scott again. This isn't even the Scott I used to like, it's the revamped boy scout version
    That scene was about giving EEEEEEEEEEEVIL Emma the middle finger more than reuniting the two of them. You could say the entire arc was about giving Emma the middle finger, in fact, if not the entire run.

Scott kissed Emma on Jean's grave. I don't see nothing really more distateful than that ,

she kissed scott many times in front of Logan and she doesn't care about Emma

Lol as soon as Jean saw Scott that was the moment Bishop enter limbo forever xD.

I though XMan was a part of all of them in there. It was like nate was the one sleeping with Jean..... And vise versa.

i don't agree about it establishing him as the main x-men bitch. They haven't really seen each other in a while. phoenix resurrection was brief, but now they are both alive for real, not some gimmick resurrection. also, he believed all x-men to be dead and thought mutants were about to get wiped off the board entirely. He got caught up in a moment because his life was saved and all his friends, including the woman he will always love, is alive. I don't blame him for 2 seconds. What reaction do you think he should have had? a firm handshake?

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Lol as soon as Jean saw Scott that was the moment Bishop enter limbo forever xD.

I though XMan was a part of all of them in there. It was like nate was the one sleeping with Jean..... And vise versa.
    Bishop is on dawn of X

spoilers:
    So Havok was the last victim.
    Poor guy is another character who seems born with a target on his back.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    spoilers:
    So Havok was the last victim.
    Poor guy is another character who seems born with a target on his back.
    end of spoilers
    I honestly though it would be Scott..... Disappointed lol