Page 38 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Aren't the B&W images from an unannounced book?
    I thought so, but then I realized Scott has that same stupid jacket on in the current run. Unless whatever Messina’s drawing is gonna be a flashback.

lol I don't think she was written very well there.
    I mean...she wasn’t written bad. Or maybe my bar for acceptable character portrayals is getting dangerously low.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I thought so, but then I realized Scott has that same stupid jacket on in the current run. Unless whatever Messina’s drawing is gonna be a flashback.
    Ah, you’re right! Messina is credited on the UXM #22 cover.

This means that the dream of undoing Anti-Semitty for DAWN OF X is still alive (though not getting my hopes up).

I mean...she wasn’t written bad. Or maybe my bar for acceptable character portrayals is getting dangerously low
    She was written like a child obsessed with bringing Cable back so that Mother Jean could get some good moments in. Nothing like how she dealt with in when he died in SC.

X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

What a complete mess this run was, and not even in the "I don't like this, so it sucks" way. Terrible pacing, nonsensical art, terrible structure, complete misunderstanding of characters.

As bloated as Phoenix Resurrection was, it at least made (relative) sense. This run makes me wonder how Rosenberg ever got a job as a writer at any level. He's just not good at this. At all.

If he's one of Marvel's up-and-coming writers, the company's in even worse shape than I thought.

The silver lining to this is that Hickman is gonna look that much better. so BRING ON HICKMAN.
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

Almost forgot to ask. Who do we think is dying this issue?

I thiiiiink:
    -Fabian Cortez
    -Hope Summers
    -Indra (shows up just to die)
    -Dr Nemesis
    -probably maybe Elixir

Ah, you’re right! Messina is credited on the UXM #22 cover.

This means that the dream of undoing Anti-Semitty for DAWN OF X is still alive (though not getting my hopes up).
    Down with the ResurreXion-era, antisemitic Kitty design. I think, aside from Rachel, she’s the only one who kept her design. Can we please get something even 1/4 better? Please?

Down with the ResurreXion-era, antisemitic Kitty design. I think, aside from Rachel, she’s the only one who kept her design. Can we please get something even 1/4 better? Please?
    Just take away the underwear above the pants and I'd be glad already.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Good grief, didn't notice it the first time I saw a smaller version of this image, but Scott's neck thingy doesn't even have a freakin' outline.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Just take away the underwear above the pants and I'd be glad already.
    I need the curls and/or ponytail back, too. I’m also just tired of her looking like Armor’s fraternal twin.

Mighty Member

Rosenberg couldn't be more unsubtle about character deaths unless he literally loaded them on a bus and blew it up just like the old days.

BANNED

Almost forgot to ask. Who do we think is dying this issue?

I thiiiiink:
    -Fabian Cortez
    -Hope Summers
    -Indra (shows up just to die)
    -Dr Nemesis
    -probably maybe Elixir

Yeah, though Rachel had a good design for a while during the Mesmero period (I fully believe Guggs brought the Prestige thing back out of spite, just like he walked back his promise that Kitty would get a new costume).

I think Colossus also kept his Syaf design, though he did grow back his beard.

when's that shroud and white-non shroud costume coming to prime

no one even uses that dork anymore
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    when's that shroud and white-non shroud costume coming to prime

no one even uses that dork anymore
    whom

Yeah, though Rachel had a good design for a while during the Mesmero period (I fully believe Guggs brought the Prestige thing back out of spite, just like he walked back his promise that Kitty would get a new costume).

I think Colossus also kept his Syaf design, though he did grow back his beard.
    Who’s Colossus?

It’s canon that Mesmero has more fashion sense than Rachel. At least her hound marks are back and she isn’t wearing that weird mask that sort of encircled her face.

bruh
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Mighty Member

It’s canon that Mesmero has more fashion sense than Rachel. At least her hound marks are back and she isn’t wearing that weird mask that sort of encircled her face.
    That was not a mask. That was a detachable unibrow that wasn't colored like her normal hair color.

BANNED

Ultimate Kitty had the best costumes until that trash Ultimates series where she wore that Gen X thing that made her look like a child.

i like.

ooooo

i kind of miss kitty's starlord costume even though it was basically quill's movie design. but he's not using it anymore so