Page 13 of 57 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 845
  1. #181
    Astonishing Member Glio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2,604

    Default

    Magik losing her powers is cute because in POX it seems that she will have three different powers.

  2. #182
    BANNED fsger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Magik losing her powers is cute because in POX it seems that she will have three different powers.
    That girl probably isn't Magik

  3. #183
    Astonishing Member Glio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2,604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fsger View Post
    That girl probably isn't Magik
    but in another cover we have seen her fine

  4. #184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Cyclops: We probably won’t survive. This is the last X-Men story.

    Rest of the X-Men: *waiting on that “sike”*
    I think much of the audience can relate.

    This Week's Comics: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #100, The Amazing Mary Jane #3

  5. #185
    Out Fighting for Peace! AJpyro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,878

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I think much of the audience can relate.
    But they forgot: CYke only has five times to play a sense of humor. He used them all up before he died.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

    -God I am so tired.

    SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

  6. #186
    Ultimate Member Tycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    10,551

    Default

    I get the notion that Scott saw mutant lives as expendable. But it’s like an incomplete sentence because at the time, he was fighting for Hope Summers to restart the mutant line. It isn’t morally upright but when the entire subspecies is facing extinction, morals kind of go out the window. Besides, it’s not like the X-Men haven’t given him shit almost immediately after every edgy thing he did on Utopia. Like when he sacrificed Hellion, All-Father Boom Boom, and Surge so X-Force could go to the future and check on Hope, Wolverine came back and clocked Summers.



  7. #187
    Out Fighting for Peace! AJpyro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,878

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I get the notion that Scott saw mutant lives as expendable. But it’s like an incomplete sentence because at the time, he was fighting for Hope Summers to restart the mutant line. It isn’t morally upright but when the entire subspecies is facing extinction, morals kind of go out the window. Besides, it’s not like the X-Men haven’t given him shit almost immediately after every edgy thing he did on Utopia. Like when he sacrificed Hellion, All-Father Boom Boom, and Surge so X-Force could go to the future and check on Hope, Wolverine came back and clocked Summers.


    And yet its like they aren't referring to this due being so annoyingly vague about it.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

    -God I am so tired.

    SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

  8. #188
    Astonishing Member Glio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2,604

    Default

    There are hardly any X-Men with moral authority to recriminate anything between them. Except Kurt, maybe, but he is too nice

  9. #189
    Incredible Member CellarDweller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Essex County, NJ
    Posts
    852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    No it's Rebecca Blacks Friday.

    There's a video on YouTube that I can't find now but someone clipped the scene in First Class where Xavier try a to read Emma's mind and gets Rebecca Blacks Friday feedback
    Oh, now that's funny!!!

  10. #190
    Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    9,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I get the notion that Scott saw mutant lives as expendable. But it’s like an incomplete sentence because at the time, he was fighting for Hope Summers to restart the mutant line. It isn’t morally upright but when the entire subspecies is facing extinction, morals kind of go out the window. Besides, it’s not like the X-Men haven’t given him shit almost immediately after every edgy thing he did on Utopia. Like when he sacrificed Hellion, All-Father Boom Boom, and Surge so X-Force could go to the future and check on Hope, Wolverine came back and clocked Summers.


    Scott was playing with his collegues lives. Awful

  11. #191
    Spectacular Member Doctor_Foxey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    And Scott's leadership decisions saved the X-Men/mutantkind/humanity/Earth more than 250 times since his publication history started. What's your point?
    Also in those situations they were fighting for their lives and countless civilian lives. Even as a general or field leader difficult calls like that have to be made by a leader because that is what happens in actual conflicts. Cyke has even made the sacrifice himself countless times. Acting like Cyclops was some posh general out of touch and like he was throwing lives away is just wrong. He was literally in the thick of it with them. Even almost got eaten by one of the mutant killing monsters because he was too concerned for his team and wasn’t looking out for his own safety.
    check out my art if you are interested

    https://doctor-rainbowfoxey.tumblr.com/

  12. #192
    Embrace the Fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan D. White View Post
    Here is my gift to you all--I have no plans to put out any stories regarding whether Cyclops in that era was right pretty much ever again. As far as I am concerned, the annual was the end of that storyline.

    From now on, we can all judge him by his current actions.
    Bwahahahahahahahahaha.

    IncompetentCareBearRosenbergClops getting vilified for his CompetentRightClops days. What a SHOCKER.

  13. #193
    Mighty Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Bwahahahahahahahahaha.

    IncompetentCareBearRosenbergClops getting vilified for his CompetentRightClops days. What a SHOCKER.
    Cyclops has become the Charlie Brown of the X-men.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

  14. #194
    Astonishing Member Omega Alpha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,539

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Bwahahahahahahahahaha.

    IncompetentCareBearRosenbergClops getting vilified for his CompetentRightClops days. What a SHOCKER.
    Well, originally he said something he did in the past would come up later, but then changed his mind. And it was something from before Xavier died. Guess he was right the first time. We've speculated it would be in Rosenberg's run, since Hickman doesn't care and probably thinks he was right, so that's it.

  15. #195
    Embrace the Fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Well, originally he said something he did in the past would come up later, but then changed his mind. And it was something from before Xavier died. Guess he was right the first time. We've speculated it would be in Rosenberg's run, since Hickman doesn't care and probably thinks he was right, so that's it.
    The thing that utterly cracks me up is that Cyke keeps getting vilified for treating combatants as expendable and yet he's the one who tried to do the most to help better the lives of non-combatants he would never meet, lol.

    Family first, huh?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •