Page 19 of 57 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fsger View Post
    Wait, Dani was stanning scemma!!?
    What the hell Rosenberg, that makes absolutely no sense.
    As opposed to the other parts of Rosenberg's run, that make complete sense?

nothing about that scene suggests that she stans them

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    People give Dani some slack. She jwas imprisoned and infested with the TO virus for months only to be freed and almost immediately had to deal with ALL the valkyries being killed and then Roberto and Rahne, both of whom she was very close to. She's grieving and trying make sense of her life.
    Oh, I don't think anyone's denying what it was supposed to be on a conceptual level. It's just that she comes off as bitching about the kind of behavior Cyke did not display during Rosenberg's run. And then there's the whole "You jerk, you're totally not the most likely to get outed as a freak/whatever first due to the eyewear you can't take off, ever and you're toootally getting a happy ending out of the plan we all agreed on except you" thingy.

This is nuts. It's either Xavier screwing with Scott or Editorial being hilariously petty/out of whack with their own narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Oh, I don't think anyone's denying what it was supposed to be on a conceptual level. It's just that she comes off as bitching about the kind of behavior Cyke did not display during Rosenberg's run. And then there's the whole "You jerk, you're totally not the most likely to get outed as a freak/whatever first due to the eyewear you can't take off, ever and you're toootally getting a happy ending out of the plan we all agreed on except you" thingy.

This is nuts. It's either Xavier screwing with Scott or Editorial being hilariously petty/out of whack with their own narrative.
    Are you obsessed by Xavier?

Because there isn't the beginning of an inkling of this…
    Last edited by Zelena; 07-12-2019 at 09:30 AM.

nothing about that scene suggests that she stans them
    Dani doesn't even like Emma

BANNED

People give Dani some slack. She jwas imprisoned and infested with the TO virus for months only to be freed and almost immediately had to deal with ALL the valkyries being killed and then Roberto and Rahne, both of whom she was very close to. She's grieving and trying make sense of her life.
    Yeah, I don't think anyone blamed Dani for this BS when it's clearly Rosenberg using her as a mouthpiece for his grievances with the character of Cyclops. If anything, I'm mad my girl has to go through this.

Dani is shown as dismissive/disgusted by Scott, why would she care about his love life? She's just presenting it as his chance of a "happy ending".

if scott had logic's new album to bump, he could deal with all the h8ers
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

People are trying to figure out why Rosenberg threw up his Social Studies essay in an X-Men comic and someone's worried about Scott x Emma?

Christ. That shortened my life span.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    Are you obsessed by Xavier?

Because there isn't the beginning of an inkling of this…
    Please, then, offer an explanation that could justify so much stupid coming out of Dani's mouth. The run started with Scott being on a one-man suicide mission. He's been acting like anti-EviiiilClops approximately 500% of the time. Heck, Dani had a front row seat when Scott put aside the fact that he just lost a freakin' eye so he could wig the effff out over what Dark Beast might've done to the New Mutants. Her whole 'you got your happy ending' speech is sheer insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Dani is shown as dismissive/disgusted by Scott, why would she care about his love life? She's just presenting it as his chance of a "happy ending".
    Why do you think?

First Juggernaut and now Dani. Our boy's on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Please, then, offer an explanation that could justify so much stupid coming out of Dani's mouth. The run started with Scott being on a one-man suicide mission. He's been acting like anti-EviiiilClops approximately 500% of the time. Heck, Dani had a front row seat when Scott put aside the fact that he just lost a freakin' eye so he could wig the effff out over what Dark Beast might've done to the New Mutants. Her whole 'you got your happy ending' speech is sheer insanity.
    - Dani's grieving process?
    - Self-loathing leader Scott is the perfect scapegoat?
    - Rosenberg is smoking something illegal?

I can't help thinking that it would have worked better if Dani had looked mad at Scott…

Honestly though Scott and Dani have always had a strong relationship. He's respected her as a leader and in many cases they've had words on how each other ran teams. I don't find this TOO bizarre, especially considered all of her best friends have basically been driven off the team or died because of this "war."

Though, heck I'm still confused why we haven't learned Dark Beast actually has been screwing with everyone all along and they all turn into a giant pile of Warlock bits before X returns.

I can't help thinking that it would have worked better if Dani had looked mad at Scott…
    I dunno, that body language was all over the place and then she ran away when he dropped the S-bomb. Might as well have captioned that moment "You only think of m... us as soldiers! You don't care! Just go back to your evil ex already! Waaahhh!"

In all seriousness, I'm basing that wild Xavier in psychic drag theory on that comment JDW made on Scott being judged for his actions rather than the stuff he did waaayyy back. Sure, it comes off as a total lie at face value, but surely the man would know better than to flat out lie like that, right? I'm thinking he shadow-spoiled the run's surprise ending by basically Scott was currently on trial. Not only that, but given how the past few issues have been hijacked/ruined by high-tier telepathy, Xavier being involved and being a total dick would be the logical next step.

Lol, she ran away in the last panel like a high school girl.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Lol, she ran away in the last panel like a high school girl.
    Reading the conversation as a high-school girl being upset her crush will be dating someone else makes it work perfectly.

Mighty Member

Y'all X-fans are way too obsessed with Shipping. Like I'm reading a god damn Sherlock Holmes message board.