Page 49 of 57 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast
    BANNED

You guys managed to summon JDW here and I see no sign of dead goats or ukuleles.

Scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan D. White View Post
    Joke's on you, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT X-MEN IS!
    yo relaunch inhumans fam drop those cosmic titles
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    You guys managed to summon JDW here and I see no sign of dead goats or ukuleles.

Scary.
    I'm the best there at what I do.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    yo relaunch inhumans fam drop those cosmic titles
    Inhumans ended up dying by the Kree. For the sake of balance, the mutants must face the same, extinction.

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    Inhumans ended up dying by the Kree. For the sake of balance, the mutants must face the same, extinction.
    Yes, we need another one of those.

So am I the only one wondering why they didn't chop Callahan head off at the start? If that was the plan all along.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Yes, we need another one of those.
    It's the perfect evil plot: desensitize the mutant population after saturating them with extinction plots that they finally don't give a **** when they are at death's door.
    If this was better written, it would be a great meta commentary. It's certainly better than "every X-Men story is the same."

I would say so.

Austen did the same thing, throw stupid concepts at the audience thinking they were "deep." Holy War comes to mind. Rosenberg does the same except Austen threw new stupid concepts like rednecks in mechs, Nightcrawler's evil dad trying to escape "hell" by teleporting out of it and banging random women, and the Church of Humanity. Rosenberg rehashes the same concepts of extinction and pretends they're deep when they're more childish and dumb.
    Austen is much worse than rosenberg

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    No he's not.
    "Cable was right!"

Mighty Member

Austen was funny, albeit unintentionally. Rosenberg was frustratingly bad.

How tone-deaf was this run?

Loa is killed off-panel, no lines, for absolutely no story reasons. Blindfold, one of the few characters with disability in comics, kills herself naked in a tub. Sunspot, a Brazilian mutant who was finally becoming relevant during Ewing's run, dies in a tie-in mini. Velocidad, Mexican, gone as well. Rahne is killed in the most bizarre, unreasonable way, with clear allusions to trans panic. While white bros Cyclops, Logan and Havok get to save the day.

Oh, but Havok and Madrox died. Well, Banshee is already back in Hickman's preview run. Surprise, a white straight dude. Good luck, Loa.

Austen was funny, albeit unintentionally. Rosenberg was frustratingly bad.
    there i snothing funny on Angel having sex with Husk with her mom watching and she was a teenager

Quote Originally Posted by Striderblack01 View Post
    Guys, Scemma ended in AvX.

We got a rough but logical postmortem in Bendis’ Uncanny and thats all that was required.
    Meaning, none of this was necessary.
    Absolutely none of this was necessary.

So, why make Emma obsessive? Why throw her under the bus over and over? Why the compulsive walking back of Rightclops?

I’m sorry, but this Jott reunion sounds less about reuniting Scott and Jean and more about flipping Sc/Emma the bird. It smacks of pettiness.
    none of Morrison crap was necessary too, but here we are.

It's good so everyone know how hard is to be on the other side. And Emma wasn't even killed

BANNED

13 Reasons Why removed the suicide scene. I wonder if future trades including UXM #11 will do the same?

Mighty Member

there i snothing funny on Angel having sex with Husk with her mom watching and she was a teenager

Okay, I'll give you that.

But Azazel's stupidity in the Draco was hilarious, rednecks in Mechs was hilarious, and the Church of Humanity was hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    How tone-deaf was this run?

Loa is killed off-panel, no lines, for absolutely no story reasons. Blindfold, one of the few characters with disability in comics, kills herself naked in a tub. Sunspot, a Brazilian mutant who was finally becoming relevant during Ewing's run, dies in a tie-in mini. Velocidad, Mexican, gone as well. Rahne is killed in the most bizarre, unreasonable way, with clear allusions to trans panic. While white bros Cyclops, Logan and Havok get to save the day.

Oh, but Havok and Madrox died. Well, Banshee is already back in Hickman's preview run. Surprise, a white straight dude. Good luck, Loa.
    Also, the X-office in more than 50 years only developed one major black male character (Bishop) and they turn him into a mass murderer and baby killer. When the Avengers office, which already successfully did it with Falcon, Black Panther, Luke Cage and War Machine (you can even add Brother Voodoo to that list more recently), develops another one for them, they literally kill him the first chance they get.