Extraordinary Member

Default The Flash #8 Preview

The Flash #8 Preview
    Writer: Simon Spurrier
    Artist: Ramón Pérez

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Oh wow Circuit Breaker is finally in something that isn't an event book, neat.

Iris getting catty about Lois .

Must be surreal for Circuit-Breaker to meet The Flash.

Flash #8 was one of the best issues of the series so far! Not only are all the characters and plot points coming together but the characters are speaking more like normal people here. Often Si Spurriers dialogue sounds a little odd to me. People don't speak the way they do in this book. But they do here. And there was a lot of fun moments in this comic too. Hartley and Jai and Pilgrim. (wonder who he really is and what relationship he has with Hartley) The stuff with Iris on the radio show was cool. And of course Barry teaming up with Jesse, Avery and Wallace was cool. I don't know or care much about Circuit Breaker so that did nothing for me. The last couple pages really built up the suspense too. I think the ending might have annoyed me a bit, as we barley saw our hero this issue, if I didn't know it would be continued in the annual next week. But Wallys pressence was felt by all and it was a great issue! What did you guys all think?
    Read The Flash#1 this September!

Loving the Barry and Iris content .

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by Hol View Post
    Flash #8 was one of the best issues of the series so far! Not only are all the characters and plot points coming together but the characters are speaking more like normal people here. Often Si Spurriers dialogue sounds a little odd to me. People don't speak the way they do in this book. But they do here. And there was a lot of fun moments in this comic too. Hartley and Jai and Pilgrim. (wonder who he really is and what relationship he has with Hartley) The stuff with Iris on the radio show was cool. And of course Barry teaming up with Jesse, Avery and Wallace was cool. I don't know or care much about Circuit Breaker so that did nothing for me. The last couple pages really built up the suspense too. I think the ending might have annoyed me a bit, as we barley saw our hero this issue, if I didn't know it would be continued in the annual next week. But Wallys pressence was felt by all and it was a great issue! What did you guys all think?
    I agree with all of this. Unfortunately, I couldn't enjoy the issue as much because Barry had red boots for the first section. Seriously.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!