Spectacular Member

Default the old Justice League cartoon show is still good but it gets a bit graphic

Especially in Season 2 where Etrigan's enemy Morgana she sucks the Lifeforce out of people and turning that old creep rich geezer into a giant worm creature.

then there's the two parter episodes where the Justice league team up with Dr Fate and Aquaman to fight a Cthulu type monster and there's a flashback of Cyrus Gold that gets a bit violent where he's gunned down by his rival gangsters. I'm surprised they got away with that with the show since its aimed for kids but for teens and adults.

I just forgot how a little graphic the episodes would get depends on the story

Quote Originally Posted by XandertheWise View Post
    Especially in Season 2 where Etrigan's enemy Morgana she sucks the Lifeforce out of people and turning that old creep rich geezer into a giant worm creature.

then there's the two parter episodes where the Justice league team up with Dr Fate and Aquaman to fight a Cthulu type monster and there's a flashback of Cyrus Gold that gets a bit violent where he's gunned down by his rival gangsters. I'm surprised they got away with that with the show since its aimed for kids but for teens and adults.

I just forgot how a little graphic the episodes would get depends on the story
    ^^^Never really thought the show was too graphic, but I was in my thirties when I watched that show.

Violence is a funny thing in superhero cartoons.

When Morbius appeared in the 90s Spider-man cartoon someone decided he couldn’t use his fangs to suck blood so they gave him palm suckers to draw ‘plasma’, which honestly looked creepy af, way creepier than a discreet neck bite.

All-New Member

It was somewhat revolutionary at the time that Batman bled in the very first episode of Batman: The Animated Series.

But yeah, that cartoon is really good. It has aged very well.