Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950 LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 748
  1. #706
    Spectacular Member randomideaguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    196

    Default

    I've been all kinds of out of sorts this month. Going into a procedure on Friday, so I submitted my solicits early since I'm assuming I'm only going to be able to keysmash on Friday. Hope you guys like it!

  2. #707
    Astonishing Member Exciter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by randomideaguy View Post
    I've been all kinds of out of sorts this month. Going into a procedure on Friday, so I submitted my solicits early since I'm assuming I'm only going to be able to keysmash on Friday. Hope you guys like it!
    I’m sure we will! Best of luck with your procedure and for a speedy recovery!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Fan Made Solicitation Games, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

  3. #708
    X-Cultist nx01a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    479′S 12643′W
    Posts
    12,680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by randomideaguy View Post
    I've been all kinds of out of sorts this month. Going into a procedure on Friday, so I submitted my solicits early since I'm assuming I'm only going to be able to keysmash on Friday. Hope you guys like it!
    Received. Regenerate quickly!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

  4. #709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by randomideaguy View Post
    I've been all kinds of out of sorts this month. Going into a procedure on Friday, so I submitted my solicits early since I'm assuming I'm only going to be able to keysmash on Friday. Hope you guys like it!
    May you procedure go as well as the wonder with which you fill your books. Take care!
    Why yes, I do enjoy hearing myself talk. it is very kind of you to notice>

  5. #710
    Astonishing Member Exciter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,788

    Default

    Sales totals for April are up!

    Expect new solicitations and rewards point updates soon!

    And, if you haven't, get those Earth-2 solicitations in! The big event is about to begin...
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Fan Made Solicitation Games, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

  6. #711
    X-Cultist nx01a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    479′S 12643′W
    Posts
    12,680

    Default

    Thanks, Exciter!
    Anyone else left to submit, you've got until midnight/4 hours!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

  7. #712
    X-Cultist nx01a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    479′S 12643′W
    Posts
    12,680

    Default

    MAY SOLICITS ARE UP!
    Do confirm that everything that should be there is there.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

  8. #713
    Astonishing Member Exciter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    MAY SOLICITS ARE UP!
    Do confirm that everything that should be there is there.
    Thanks nx!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Fan Made Solicitation Games, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

  9. #714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    MAY SOLICITS ARE UP!
    Do confirm that everything that should be there is there.
    Question is among the missing. But thanks for handling the Hawkwoman and Hawkman change.
    Why yes, I do enjoy hearing myself talk. it is very kind of you to notice>

  10. #715
    X-Cultist nx01a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    479′S 12643′W
    Posts
    12,680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Question is among the missing. But thanks for handling the Hawkwoman and Hawkman change.
    Question added.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

  11. #716

    Default

    Is the creative team for Detective permanent (as permanent as these things can be, that is) or a one-shot? If it's meant to be permanent, I'll change the writer on Hawkwoman and Hawkman. And if permanent, I'd like permission to use Todd McFarlane for a single part of my Seven Soldiers of Victory story.
    Why yes, I do enjoy hearing myself talk. it is very kind of you to notice>

  12. #717
    Benefactor / Malefactor H-E-D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,818

    Default

    Red X and Sensation Comics are coming in a bit late this month, but they are coming!

  13. #718
    Spectacular Member randomideaguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Is the creative team for Detective permanent (as permanent as these things can be, that is) or a one-shot? If it's meant to be permanent, I'll change the writer on Hawkwoman and Hawkman. And if permanent, I'd like permission to use Todd McFarlane for a single part of my Seven Soldiers of Victory story.
    Yeah I never know who use so I typically just copy over the creative team from the previous issue. We can change it if need be.

  14. #719
    Astonishing Member Exciter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Is the creative team for Detective permanent (as permanent as these things can be, that is) or a one-shot? If it's meant to be permanent, I'll change the writer on Hawkwoman and Hawkman. And if permanent, I'd like permission to use Todd McFarlane for a single part of my Seven Soldiers of Victory story.
    Creative team changes every month since its the rotating title. Anyone who plots can use anyone they want on writing and art for the month. Next month is me, so Ill have to start brainstorming...
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Fan Made Solicitation Games, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

  15. #720

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by randomideaguy View Post
    Yeah I never know who use so I typically just copy over the creative team from the previous issue. We can change it if need be.
    I didn't want to cause drama, but with the tone and subject of The Hawks' book, Brubaker seemed like the perfect crime writer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    Creative team changes every month since it’s the rotating title. Anyone who plots can use anyone they want on writing and art for the month. Next month is me, so I’ll have to start brainstorming...
    I was under the impression that one-shots were OK for poaching creators. There is a reason I wanted to use McFarlane for one the the Seven Soldiers' issues next month, even if no one sees it after reading the solicitation next month.
    Why yes, I do enjoy hearing myself talk. it is very kind of you to notice>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •