Page 11 of 97 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Bat-Wing and Connor Hawke are in like Flynn. I'll try to have a Halloween solicit tomorrow.

Question and my Halloween story are in and over four hours early. Yes, you should all be impressed.

I've been preoccupied this month, I'm woefully behind schedule. I will have SIGNAL and Uncanny Depths in by late tonight/early tomorrow. I don't know if I will be able to have the Halloween special cover or a Halloween tale prepared but I shall try!
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

I've failed again, arguably. But I prefer to think of it as making my comic-creating career more realistic. NO ONE REMEMBERS WATCHMEN WAS BEHIND SCHEDULE, DAMMIT!

Ahem. I've sent in my SWAMP THING: SEA OF GREEN #2 solicit.

Sales totals for September are up!

Red X does it again!!! Congratulations H-E-D!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Congrats to the top sellers! And many thanks to everyone who bought one or both of my titles (juuuuust missed the runner up spot with one of them!). DC Extended Universe is a tough sell, but for those picking it up I say this: there are some good things to come! It's a slow burn
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

SPOOKY SOLICITS ARE UP!!!

If anything's missing, please message me!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Spooktacular!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Reward Points

Here is the official reward points tally. Consider this your punch card. Reference our rewards list for what you can turn in your points for. Here’s how points are allotted:

You will get:
    *1 point for turning your monthly solicitation for the title in on time
    *1 point to each title you plot when you make your monthly purchases
    *2 points for being the highest selling title that month.

Punch Card

ACTION COMICS
    ✪✪✪✪✪

BAT-WING
    ✪✪✪✪✪

BATWOMAN
    ✪✪✪✪

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE
    ✪✪✪✪✪

DEADLY HANDS OF CONNOR HAWKE
    ✪✪✪✪✪

DETECTIVE COMICS
    ✪✪✪✪✪

THE FLASH
    ✪✪✪✪✪

GREEN LANTERN
    ✪✪✪✪✪

HOUSE OF MYSTERY
    ✪✪✪✪

JONAH HEX

LEGENDS OF THE MULTIVERSE
    ✪✪✪✪✪

MYSTERY IN SPACE
    ✪✪✪✪✪

THE OUTSIDERS
    ✪✪✪✪✪

THE QUESTION
    ✪✪✪✪✪

RED X
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

SENSATION COMICS
    ✪✪✪✪✪

SIGNAL: WELCOME TO FREELAND
    ✪✪✪✪

SWAMP THING: SEA OF GREEN #1
    ✪✪✪✪

UNCANNY DEPTHS #1
    ✪✪✪

VERTIGONE

VILLAINS UNITED
    ✪✪✪✪✪

Red-X kickin’ ass!
    Last edited by Exciter; 10-07-2019 at 08:23 AM.

I want to send asome kudos out to Exciter and nx01a for their efforts in running this fun escapade. Thanks for letting us play!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    I want to send asome kudos out to Exciter and nx01a for their efforts in running this fun escapade. Thanks for letting us play!
    Aw, shucks! Thank YOU and everyone for participating. Very happy to see Next Dawn strong again!

So, unfortunately, as we never received a solicitation from SКЄʟʟУЄ, essentially the old no-show/no-call, JONAH HEX must be cancelled and the drafted characters returned to the available pool.

I know we haven’t yet gotten a solicitation for VERTIGONE either, but I give Global Honored a bit more leeway since he’s been around so long, is a former EiC, and is actually the guy who got me into doing these solicitation games.

I'm insanely late but I am determined to get at least Uncanny in before month's end; SIGNAL will be postponed til next month's solicits
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    I'm insanely late but I am determined to get at least Uncanny in before month's end; SIGNAL will be postponed til next month's solicits
    No worries, still a lot of purchasing time left to get it in!

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Shoot guys, I'm so sorry I haven't posted in awhile
    Did my stuff get canceled? I understand if it did. Life got in the way, big time. XD I'm so sorry.
    PLEASE READ CLOAK & DAGGER IN SAVAGE AVENGERS!
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. Marvel: Savage Avengers, She Hulk. Dynamite: Vampirella.
    Support Indie Comics: Coffin Comics, Lion Forge, and so much more!!!
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!