Page 24 of 97 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    I'm proud to have officially confused people as to whose crossover this is.
    It is.. all of our crossover! (or is it Crossovers?). Starro wants every last one of our characters for his own!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Wouldn't that be the AOM series?
    I can change it! How about... ummm… Unquestionable!!!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Hope everyone if getting hyped for Next Dawn's first big cross-over event!

On my end, both GREEN LANTERN and THE FLASH will feature direct tie-ins, plus each will spawn an event tie-in miniseries: STARRO WARS: RED LANTERN and STARRO WARS: CLAW THE UNCONQUERED!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Spectacular Member randomideaguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by randomideaguy View Post
    Flipping through the character claims wiki page to make sure I'm not overlapping.

1. Duke Thomas / Signal (Protag)
    2. Kong Kenan / Superman (Protag)
    3. Harper Row / Bluebird (protag)
    4. Wally West II / Kid Flash (protag)
    5. Shado Fei / Accomplished Perfect Physician (protag)
    6. Donna Troy / Troia (supporting)
    7. Fang Zhifu / August General in Iron (antag)
    8. ??? / Ghost Fox Killer (antag)
    9. Dmitri Pushkin / Rocket Red (antag / supporting)
    10. Maxwell Lord (antag)
    11. Grant Wilson / Ravager (antag)

Do all 13 have to be picked up front? Not really sure who else I could include.
    I am thinking maybe I could add Daniel West's evil flash, if there's no objections.

I am thinking maybe I could add Daniel West's evil flash, if there's no objections.
    No objection here! Added.

I think I'll be taking an extended break for a while.
    I'll be freeing up the characters in Mystery in Space and Outsiders for others to use.

I'll still be around, and may return to join in again before long.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    I'll be freeing up the characters in Mystery in Space and Outsiders for others to use.

I've got an open slot for a second title. If you want, you could PM your general arc ideas and I could keep one of those running for you in your absence. Or even just do some one shots.

As I said over in the AOM thread, your titles will definitely be missed and I'm crossing my fingers for a speedy return.

I've got an open slot for a second title. If you want, you could PM your general arc ideas and I could keep one of those running for you in your absence. Or even just do some one shots.
    Kudos for volunteering to step up and continue Outsiders! Much respect and salute for continuing a legacy!
    Last edited by Exciter; 06-26-2020 at 06:02 AM.

As the end of the month nears, I want to remind everyone to get their purchases and solicitations in!

Also, as in the past, our bullpen has suffered some attrition. That is obviously to be expected given the crazy 2020 we have had so far in the world. Some plotters let me know they must take time off or can no longer continue, and others sadly sometimes disappear.

As such, I would ask that, to the extent possible, we all try and recruit some new participants! If you know anyone on this board, or beyond, who would be possibly be interested in joining our little solicitation game, I would ask you to please refer them! This game works best when there are more participants.

To facilitate this, I am announcing a REFERRAL BONUS which I have added to the rules on the first page of this thread. Anyone who refers a new plotter, where that plotter then proceeds to submit solicitations and make pulls for two consecutive months, will receive 26 REWARD POINTS for a book of their choice (or split between books). That is enough for an additional book or an event, with some change leftover, or for a whole bunch of additional roster slots, so I hope its some incentive. I'm also open to any other ideas about how to drive recruitment.

Thanks everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    As I said over in the AOM thread, your titles will definitely be missed and I'm crossing my fingers for a speedy return.
    Thanks, Exciter! We're about to be moving into another house, so I may be a bit more scatterbrained than usual.

It's cool. Mystery in Space was finishing up its arc, and I didn't have much planned ahead for Outsiders.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

It's cool. Mystery in Space was finishing up its arc, and I didn't have much planned ahead for Outsiders.
    Sounds good. Best of luck with your move!

Here's my line up for Outsiders.

1. Green Arrow
    2. Black Canary
    3. Black Lightning
    4. Huntress
    5. Katana
    6. Bronze Tiger
    7. Blackfire (post - Mystery In Space)
    8. Blockbuster
    9. Jinx
    10. Brother Blood
    11. Sportsmaster (Victor Grover)
    12. Cheshire
    13. Inque

EDIT: Forgot the creative team. We'll keep Brian Bendis, but pull Steve Rude from M.I.S. since his work is slightly better representation of women (didn't see any weird body poses on the image search which is a plus).
    Last edited by randomideaguy; 06-26-2020 at 08:08 PM.

Sounds good. Best of luck with your move!

Here's my line up for Outsiders.

1. Green Arrow
    2. Black Canary
    3. Black Lightning
    4. Huntress
    5. Katana
    6. Bronze Tiger
    7. Blackfire (post - Mystery In Space)
    8. Blockbuster
    9. Jinx
    10. Brother Blood
    11. Sportsmaster (Victor Grover)
    12. Cheshire
    13. Inque

EDIT: Forgot the creative team. We'll keep Brian Bendis, but pull Steve Rude from M.I.S. since his work is slightly better representation of women (didn't see any weird body poses on the image search which is a plus).
    Sounds good. I thought there was a conflict at first but apparently there are two Spotsmasters. Who knew? I will make the official changes shortly!

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    Sounds good. I thought there was a conflict at first but apparently there are two Spotsmasters. Who knew? I will make the official changes shortly!
    There was at first! I thought his name was taskmaster and then double checked, since I was surprised he wasn’t taken. Still wanted the general character so went for one of his alternate selves.

Thanks, Exciter! We're about to be moving into another house, so I may be a bit more scatterbrained than usual.

Congratulations on the new home!

I will hold the reward points you have earned in reserve until your glorious return.

I sincerely apologize for the 11th hour submissions, but I finally got them in. Just barely in time!
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

My submissions are in albeit a few minutes late.