Page 47 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Welcome, Atomicskull! Please keep the radiation to background levels, thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

faust93.jpg

i will do my best, nx01a!

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    I知 happy to announce a new book with a new plotter joining NEXT DAWN!

Please welcome ATOMICSKULL, plotter of THE HERO HOTLINE!

THE HERO HOTLINE
    Plot by ATOMICSKULL
    Written by JIMMY PALMIOTTI
    Art by KEVIN MCGUIRE
    Plot: Former crimefighter Lee Travis, The Crimson Avenger quit the superhero life years ago, finding himself wanting to get back into the game. He has a different approach. Knowing that times were tough for heroes who weren't rich kids or couldn't find steady jobs. He decided to create Hero Hotline, a heroes-for-hire firm where the employees fight crime in exchange for compensation. He didn't expect it to take off but it did. Some heroes stayed with the company permanently, some were simply temps while some just wanted to do good.
    Roster: Crimson Avenger (Lee Travis), Loose Cannon; Vigilante, Hotspot, Scream Queen, Sebastian Faust, Dumb Bunny
    Supporting characters: Catherine Cobert (the PR person), Dale Gunn (head of security) Dodger (former thief turned tech guy) Codpiece (doesn't do anything)
    Villains: Amos Fortune, The Cadre (Black Mass, Crowbar,Nightfall) Gemini & Riot
    Lee Travis is currently very busy in the pages of the Question and is set for a major role with the Earth 2 event. Because these are superhero funny book fanfics, obviously we can make up something to make it work, but I'm not seeing Lee travis become available for another four months (after the Earth 2 series is over.
    I値l don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Lee Travis is currently very busy in the pages of the Question and is set for a major role with the Earth 2 event. Because these are superhero funny book fanfics, obviously we can make up something to make it work, but I'm not seeing Lee travis become available for another four months (after the Earth 2 series is over.

Ahh crap. He wasn’t listed as Crimson Avenger so I missed him being drafted already. Totally my fault, I should have more thoroughly screened that request.

Atomicskull, is there any character we can swap in his place?

Maybe like... Starman? Or Wesley Dodds Sandman?
    Last edited by Exciter; 04-18-2021 at 08:36 PM.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Ahh crap. He wasn’t listened as Crimson Avenger so I missed him being drafted already. Totally my fault, I should have more thoroughly screened that request.

Atomicskull, is there any character we can swap in his place?

Maybe like... Starman? Or Wesley Dodds Sandman?
    Atomicskull and I are in the process of collaborating on a brilliant solution. Basically, he's going to carry me . We'll make this work/

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Atomicskull and I are in the process of collaborating on a brilliant solution. Basically, he's going to carry me . We'll make this work/
    I appreciate when the team takes action to cover my screw-ups lol! I look forward to this solution.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

I appreciate when the team takes action to cover my screw-ups lol! I look forward to this solution.
    That seems likely. The Exciter of Earth 2 loved it.

By the way, this allows us to properly use the earth 2 crossover for our own selfish purpose and to push our own books.

stencil.default (1).jpg

For those who's homes and businesses have been destroyed by super villain activity. Please visit our website www.herohotline.org/financialassistance

Atomicskull has let me know he’s going to use Wesley Dodds, the Sandman! An excellent choice.

Quote Originally Posted by atomicskull View Post
    stencil.default (1).jpg

For those who's homes and businesses have been destroyed by super villain activity. Please visit our website www.herohotline.org/financialassistance
    Saving the day and getting paid is all I’ve ever wanted to do!
    Last edited by Exciter; 04-20-2021 at 06:37 PM.

So this month looks like this:

Question #21
    Earth 2: Brave and the Bold #1 (of 4)
    Earth 2: Seven Soldiers of Victory: Truel #1 (of 7)
    Hawkwoman and Hawkman #0

stencil.default.jpg

If anyone has any questions about the new series. Don't be afraid to ask.

BANNED

Can I cash in 6 points for Cir-El the daughter of Clark and Lois?

Quote Originally Posted by kalai View Post
    Can I cash in 6 points for Cir-El the daughter of Clark and Lois?
    Sure, though House of S doesn't have the points right now. You want to use Justice for All Seasons points? You can draft to that title then use the character in your other book, if you wish.

BANNED

Sure, though House of S doesn't have the points right now. You want to use Justice for All Seasons points? You can draft to that title then use the character in your other book, if you wish.
    Awesome, that would fine with me.

Quote Originally Posted by kalai View Post
    Awesome, that would fine with me.
    Done and done.