Page 23 of 97 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    I turned in my stuff with a few hours to spare. Be warned when you read Question and Sons of Ditko. Really, they're awesome.
    I think there should be a warning label...

Anyways,
    SALES TOTALS FOR MAY ARE UP!

Good month for our "new god," YOHEI72!

New solicitations for this month and reward point adjustments up soon!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Waiting on any last minute solicits. Regardless, they'll be posted tomorrow night.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Waiting on any last minute solicits. Regardless, they'll be posted tomorrow night.
    Yee, HA! Wait, it's not me, is it? Because that would be a surprise.

Yee, HA! Wait, it's not me, is it? Because that would be a surprise.
    Not you.
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Not you.
    Not me either!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Thanks for posting nx!

Reward Points Update

Here is the official reward points tally. Consider this your punch card. Reference our rewards list for what you can turn in your points for. Here’s how points are allotted:

You will get:
    *1 point for turning your monthly solicitation for the title in on time
    *1 point to each title you plot when you make your monthly purchases
    *2 points for being the highest selling title that month.

Punch Card

ACTION COMICS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪

BAT-WING
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪

BATWOMAN
    ✪✪✪✪✪

CLAW THE UNCONQUERED
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

DEADLY HANDS OF CONNOR HAWKE
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

DETECTIVE COMICS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪

THE FLASH
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪

GREEN LANTERN
    ✪✪✪✪✪

HOUSE OF MYSTERY
    ✪✪✪✪✪

LEGENDS OF THE MULTIVERSE
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

MYSTERY IN SPACE
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

THE OUTSIDERS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

THE PROTECTORS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

THE QUESTION
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪

RED X
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

...SAME AS THE OLD GODS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪

SENSATION COMICS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

SONS OF DITKO
    ✪✪✪✪

SWAMP THING: SEA OF GREEN #1
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

VILLAINS UNITED
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪
    Last edited by Exciter; 06-05-2020 at 05:06 AM.

Well, last month I cashed in points over in Age of Marvels and launched a line-wide event, CIVIL WAR. It seemed to be fairly well received and to generate excitement, so I thought to myself, why not do the same here?!

So I’m going to make a big twenty-point cash-in from GREEN LANTERN for the “Crisis on Infinite Points” reward! This will result in a “line-wide event” book where plotters of other books have the option of tying in!

This will be our first line-wide event since the relaunch and I’m hoping it will be a special one. I’d like to invite all plotters to participate.

Get ready, because there is a conflict right now in a galaxy not so far away at all. Prepare for…

This is the event that GREEN LANTERN has been building up to for a year, and if you’ve been following that book then you know what’s been happening!

STARRO, the alien lifeform that looks like an enormous starfish, asexually reproduces countless spores that attach themselves to sentient lifeforms. Once a spore is on you, Starro controls your mind! Starro has used this ability to take control of TWELEVE ENTIRE GALAXIES, turning their denizens into a massive invasion force the likes of which the universe has never seen! The Green Lantern HQ world of Oa has already fallen before this swarm, and Starro’s next target… is Earth!

Yet Starro systematically weakens its targets before it invades by using spores to take control of a planet’s greatest champions, turning them against the planet they defended! And Starro has done that… to us! One or more of your heroes have been taken over by Starro. Can their friends stop them? Can Earth survive?

TL;DR: Starro has taken control of one or more of your characters and turned them against their friends and against Earth! What’s going to happen????

Rules

The story will be told in a Four-Issue Event Miniseries called STARRO WARS plotted by me. This will be where the primary story unfolds. During that time, all other plotters are invited to tie-in with their own books. This can be accomplished in the following ways:

(1) Directly. Your book’s monthly solicitation can tie-in to the events of Starro Wars. The solicitation would look like “BOOK X #18 *Starro Wars Tie-In*.” All plotters who do this will get one extra reward point for their book.

(2) Stand Alone Tie-Ins. If you don’t want to interrupt the flow of your normal series, you can do a tie-in mini-series (or one shot) of your own. It would be a separate, and second, solicitation submitted using characters you already control and would look like “STARRO WARS: CHARACTER/TEAM X #1.” Normal miniseries rules will apply, with the book able to independently earn reward points through the normal ways. Those points will go to the normal title when the miniseries ends (or, if it's a one-shot, the next month).

(3) You can do both those things.

Of course, you don’t have to participate at all if you don’t want to. But, c’mon, it’ll be fun!

You probably know how real DC tie-ins work, and I encourage creativity, but remember that the main story will unfold in the STARRO WARS book itself. So don’t kill Starro or end the war in your tie-in but instead focus on what your characters are doing in the midst of this event. Best practice would be to run a brief pitch by me for proposed stories so we can coordinate continuity!

I hope everyone is looking forward to and will get hyped for this!
    Last edited by Exciter; 06-05-2020 at 05:08 AM.

That's it. I'm in!

STARRO WARS: STAR-CROSSED #1-4
    Plot by NX01A
    Written by MIKE CAREY
    Art by J.H. WILLIAMS III
    STARRO spores control the host's mind... but what if there's more than one mind to control? Something is taking advantage of this little loophole in a very unexpected way.

Characters:
    DOCTOR FATE
    SANDMAN
    PSYCHO-PIRATE
    CRAZY JANE
    THE SPECTRE
    FIRESTORM
    ETRIGAN
    ROSE CANTON
    ENCHANTRESS
    LINDA & ERIC STRAUSS
    LINDA DANVERS
    ECLIPSO
    MENTO

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    Well, last month I cashed in points over in Age of Marvels and launched a line-wide event, CIVIL WAR. It seemed to be fairly well received and to generate excitement, so I thought to myself, why not do the same here?!

So I’m going to make a big twenty-point cash-in from GREEN LANTERN for the “Crisis on Infinite Points” reward! This will result in a “line-wide event” book where plotters of other books have the option of tying in!

This will be our first line-wide event since the relaunch and I’m hoping it will be a special one. I’d like to invite all plotters to participate.

Get ready, because there is a conflict right now in a galaxy not so far away at all. Prepare for…

This is the event that GREEN LANTERN has been building up to for a year, and if you’ve been following that book then you know what’s been happening!

STARRO, the alien lifeform that looks like an enormous starfish, asexually reproduces countless spores that attach themselves to sentient lifeforms. Once a spore is on you, Starro controls your mind! Starro has used this ability to take control of TWELEVE ENTIRE GALAXIES, turning their denizens into a massive invasion force the likes of which the universe has never seen! The Green Lantern HQ world of Oa has already fallen before this swarm, and Starro’s next target… is Earth!

Yet Starro systematically weakens its targets before it invades by using spores to take control of a planet’s greatest champions, turning them against the planet they defended! And Starro has done that… to us! One or more of your heroes have been taken over by Starro. Can their friends stop them? Can Earth survive?

TL;DR: Starro has taken control of one or more of your characters and turned them against their friends and against Earth! What’s going to happen????

Rules

The story will be told in a Four-Issue Event Miniseries called STARRO WARS plotted by me. This will be where the primary story unfolds. During that time, all other plotters are invited to tie-in with their own books. This can be accomplished in the following ways:

(1) Directly. Your book’s monthly solicitation can tie-in to the events of Starro Wars. The solicitation would look like “BOOK X #18 *Starro Wars Tie-In*.” All plotters who do this will get one extra reward point for their book.

(2) Stand Alone Tie-Ins. If you don’t want to interrupt the flow of your normal series, you can do a tie-in mini-series (or one shot) of your own. It would be a separate, and second, solicitation submitted using characters you already control and would look like “STARRO WARS: CHARACTER/TEAM X #1.” Normal miniseries rules will apply, with the book able to independently earn reward points through the normal ways. Those points will go to the normal title when the miniseries ends (or, if it's a one-shot, the next month).

(3) You can do both those things.

Of course, you don’t have to participate at all if you don’t want to. But, c’mon, it’ll be fun!

You probably know how real DC tie-ins work, and I encourage creativity, but remember that the main story will unfold in the STARRO WARS book itself. So don’t kill Starro or end the war in your tie-in but instead focus on what your characters are doing in the midst of this event. Best practice would be to run a brief pitch by me for proposed stories so we can coordinate continuity!

I hope everyone is looking forward to and will get hyped for this!
    I think I can work out a tie-in for Vic. It may not be exactly a crossover, but I think I can work something out. Plan on a one or two issue mini for Question, details forthcoming.

Spectacular Member randomideaguy's Avatar

Four of my five main characters are tied to larger characters written by others. However I do have one section of my cast (pretty much all East Asian characters) that I might have something with. Maybe Yao Fei can die while the Great Ten battle Starheart infectees. Then Shado takes up the mantle.

Given the population, China & India would be prime targets for Starheart. Since it's four issue mini-series, I am guessing that means it'll be ongoing during July, August, September, and October?

That's it. I'm in!

STARRO WARS: STAR-CROSSED #1-4
    Plot by NX01A
    Written by MIKE CAREY
    Art by J.H. WILLIAMS III
    STARRO spores control the host's mind... but what if there's more than one mind to control? Something is taking advantage of this little loophole in a very unexpected way.

Characters:
    DOCTOR FATE
    SANDMAN
    PSYCHO-PIRATE
    CRAZY JANE
    THE SPECTRE
    FIRESTORM
    ETRIGAN
    ROSE CANTON
    ENCHANTRESS
    LINDA & ERIC STRAUSS
    LINDA DANVERS
    ECLIPSO
    MENTO
    Hell yeah!!!! Awesome hook!!

I think I can work out a tie-in for Vic. It may not be exactly a crossover, but I think I can work something out. Plan on a one or two issue mini for Question, details forthcoming.
    Fantastic!!

Quote Originally Posted by randomideaguy View Post
    Four of my five main characters are tied to larger characters written by others. However I do have one section of my cast (pretty much all East Asian characters) that I might have something with. Maybe Yao Fei can die while the Great Ten battle Starheart infectees. Then Shado takes up the mantle.

Given the population, China & India would be prime targets for Starheart. Since it's four issue mini-series, I am guessing that means it'll be ongoing during July, August, September, and October?
    Starro wants Asians for his army too!! And someone has got to protect them!!

And yes, those four months will see the Starro Wars unfold!

Quote Originally Posted by randomideaguy View Post

I'm proud to have officially confused people as to whose crossover this is.

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    Fantastic!!
    Wouldn't that be the AOM series?