Page 17 of 97 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Unfortunately, given that Global Honored hasn’t submitted solicitations in a long time and that his inbox has been filled for months, I’m going to have to reluctantly cancel VERTIGONE. GH got special consideration given his status as a former E-i-C, but I know he'd understand that there's a lot of characters sitting on the shelf.

This means the following characters are returned to the available pool: John Constantine; Death (of the Endless); Jimmy Olsen (of the Daily Planet); Dream (of the Endless); Skinner Sweet; Isabelle “Dizzy” Cordova (100 Bullets); Prince Charming (of the Fables Community); Spider Jerusalem; Flex Mentallo; Freedom Beast; Natalya Zamyatin; Tefe Holland, Sheriff Cindy Daggatt
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

February solicits are up!!!

If you have any late submissions, send them my way!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    February solicits are up!!!

If you have any late submissions, send them my way!
    Thanks nx01a! Appreciate it!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Reward Points

Here is the official reward points tally. Consider this your punch card. Reference our rewards list for what you can turn in your points for. Here’s how points are allotted:

You will get:
    *1 point for turning your monthly solicitation for the title in on time
    *1 point to each title you plot when you make your monthly purchases
    *2 points for being the highest selling title that month.

Punch Card

ACTION COMICS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

BAT-WING
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪

BATWOMAN
    ✪✪✪✪✪

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

DEADLY HANDS OF CONNOR HAWKE
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪

DETECTIVE COMICS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

THE FLASH
    ✪✪✪✪

GREEN LANTERN
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

HOUSE OF MYSTERY
    ✪✪✪✪✪

LEGENDS OF THE MULTIVERSE
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪

MYSTERY IN SPACE
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪

THE OUTSIDERS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪

THE PROTECTORS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

THE QUESTION
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪

RED X
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪

...SAME AS THE OLD GODS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

SENSATION COMICS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪

SIGNAL: WELCOME TO FREELAND
    ✪✪✪✪

SWAMP THING: SEA OF GREEN #1
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

UNCANNY DEPTHS #1
    ✪✪✪

VILLAINS UNITED
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪

Amazing Member

I've been toying with the idea of jumping in this. Just a question, how do the writing/artist teams work? Can I assign any team? Does the team get assigned? Are there some writers or artists that are off limits based on them "working" on other books?

Quote Originally Posted by Valens View Post
    I've been toying with the idea of jumping in this. Just a question, how do the writing/artist teams work? Can I assign any team? Does the team get assigned? Are there some writers or artists that are off limits based on them "working" on other books?
    My understanding is that creators must be living and not working on another DC Next Dawn book. I don't think any names from the Marvel side (Age of Marvels - New Universe) would be off limits because of that. Selection of the creative team is totally up to you. Feel free to look through the February listings and buy!

New titles added!!!

dc extended universe #7
    legends of the multiverse #7

check em out!
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by Valens View Post
    Hey, thanks for checking us out!

As the Capt. said, the team is up to you! Just make them living creators. We also ask that you try and not pick a creator that someone else has already selected. There’s a ton of options out there!

I just noticed my purchases never posted to the main thread...not sure what happened there, but I will definitely make sure to be better about double & even triple checking that my purchases are posted correctly. Apologies to everyone.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
    I just noticed my purchases never posted to the main thread...not sure what happened there, but I will definitely make sure to be better about double & even triple checking that my purchases are posted correctly. Apologies to everyone.
    Happens to the best of us sometimes!

So I was thinking about reward points for miniseries. Plotting a miniseries is, itself, a reward and involves a big point cash-in. But what about when the plotter gets that miniseries in on time? Shouldn’t that count for points? And what if it’s the top book of the month? Where would the points go when the books ends its finite lifespan?

So my solution is to award points to miniseries titles in the same way regular books acquire points. When the miniseries ends, any points it still has will be transferred back to the title whose points were used to create the miniseries.

Sound fair?

Fairest in all the land.

Following up, here is the creative team and cast for my announced miniseries debuting next month.

CLAW THE UNCONQUERED
    4 Issue Miniseries
    Plot by EXCITER
    Written by R. A. SALVATORE
    Art by JAE LEE
    Cast:
    Valcan of Pytharia, a.k.a. Claw the Unconquered
    Vandal Savage
    Arion, Lord of Atlantis
    Etrigan, the Demon

The rest of the characters will be original.

Claw The Unconquered, I dig it! While I swirl around this dark corner of my nook, I look very forward to your Etrigan book.

Ok, ok, I'm not much of a rhymer.

My solicits are in, and on time this month lol Looking forward to seeing everyone's work!
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    Following up, here is the creative team and cast for my announced miniseries debuting next month.

CLAW THE UNCONQUERED
    4 Issue Miniseries
    Plot by EXCITER
    Written by R. A. SALVATORE
    Art by JAE LEE
    Cast:
    Valcan of Pytharia, a.k.a. Claw the Unconquered
    Vandal Savage
    Arion, Lord of Atlantis
    Etrigan, the Demon

The rest of the characters will be original.
    I went to college with Salvatore and I think I actually was an editor for a story he wrote for the college paper. I'm buying this sight unseen based on talent alone.