Page 12 of 97 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Shoot guys, I'm so sorry I haven't posted in awhile
    Did my stuff get canceled? I understand if it did. Life got in the way, big time. XD I'm so sorry.
    Life happens.
    Your stuff is merely on hiatus.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Shoot guys, I'm so sorry I haven't posted in awhile
    Did my stuff get canceled? I understand if it did. Life got in the way, big time. XD I'm so sorry.
    Indeed, not cancelled at all! You only missed one month! Even the official DC teams do that. We await your next issues! And you can still get points this month for purchases.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Bat-Wing and Connor Hawke are in for November.

I have a question. SКЄʟʟУЄ "owns" the Gray Ghost character as a part of the draft, but can I still use the Gray Ghost as a fictional TV show that exists in the DC universe?
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman

Quote Originally Posted by KC View Post
    I have a question. SКЄʟʟУЄ "owns" the Gray Ghost character as a part of the draft, but can I still use the Gray Ghost as a fictional TV show that exists in the DC universe?
    I had to unfortunately cancel Skellye’s title and return all the characters to the available pool since he/she never made a solicitation submission. I haven’t gotten around to eliminating those characters from the “taken” list yet. So if you would like to draft the Gray Ghost with reward points, you can and can use the character however you see fit.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Can we trade characters with another writer without using points?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Can we trade characters with another writer without using points?
    Absolutely!

As the end of the month approaches, don’t forget to make your purchases and submit your solicitations for next month!

kwasmand

I love this! I'd love to join

My solicitations are in! Almost at the buzzer lol
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

From the Journal of Henry (Hank) Henshaw:

With Steel, Superboy, and the Kryptonian Eradicator now by my side, we have begun our mission. John Henry Irons is putting the finishing touches on the machine which should enable us to traverse the dimensional barrier between worlds in this grand multiverse. I was recently cybernetically attacked, a hack of some sort...I'm not sure what this "hacker" was looking for, but what I received in return were images, thoughts, feelings of the other Earth's...one of which drives us now.

The world we are attempting to travel to is a dark world. Once as bright and hopeful as my own Earth, a supernatural disaster occurred here. The infamous monster, Dracula, came to Gotham...and in a Battle with this worlds Batman, the Dark Knight was bitten. Before long, he could no longer contain his bloodlust. First to be eaten would be his enemies...later, his friends. Some of them he turned into blood-sucking creatures of the night and together they destroyed a world. Only pockets of resistance remain, led by the only natural opposition to vampires, werewolves, and supernatural monsters: Vicki the Vampire Slayer.

Yes, I know, an insipid name only a child would come up with. But if we are to accomplish my goal, if an Object of Power is to be found, this 'Slayer' just may be our only option. Here, in this dark cracked mirror of our own world. Here, on Earth 4, where the Justice Masters reign supreme, and Vampire Batman sits above them all...
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Quote Originally Posted by kwasmand View Post
    I love this! I'd love to join
    We’re always looking for new blood! Have anything specific in mind?

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
    From the Journal of Henry (Hank) Henshaw:

With Steel, Superboy, and the Kryptonian Eradicator now by my side, we have begun our mission. John Henry Irons is putting the finishing touches on the machine which should enable us to traverse the dimensional barrier between worlds in this grand multiverse. I was recently cybernetically attacked, a hack of some sort...I'm not sure what this "hacker" was looking for, but what I received in return were images, thoughts, feelings of the other Earth's...one of which drives us now.

The world we are attempting to travel to is a dark world. Once as bright and hopeful as my own Earth, a supernatural disaster occurred here. The infamous monster, Dracula, came to Gotham...and in a Battle with this worlds Batman, the Dark Knight was bitten. Before long, he could no longer contain his bloodlust. First to be eaten would be his enemies...later, his friends. Some of them he turned into blood-sucking creatures of the night and together they destroyed a world. Only pockets of resistance remain, led by the only natural opposition to vampires, werewolves, and supernatural monsters: Vicki the Vampire Slayer.

Yes, I know, an insipid name only a child would come up with. But if we are to accomplish my goal, if an Object of Power is to be found, this 'Slayer' just may be our only option. Here, in this dark cracked mirror of our own world. Here, on Earth 4, where the Justice Masters reign supreme, and Vampire Batman sits above them all...
    A horrific world, visited just in time for Halloween! Very spooktacular!

Plus, Flash and Green Lantern are both in for November!

Question is in, a full 13 hours early. Of course, that's 13 hours I was unable to further polish the brilliant solicitation. Quelle dommage.

Red X and Sensation Comics squeak in under the deadline!