Page 13 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Mystery in Space and Outsiders are in.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Sales totals for October are up!

Since the DC NEXT DAWN HALLOWEEN SPECIAL #1 was the top seller but can’t actually receive points (since it only exists one a year and all), the runner-ups (GREEN LANTERN #3 and RED X #3) will get the two point sales victory bonus points. Expect reward point updates, and this month’s solicitations, very soon!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

I'll be delivering my solicits this weekend. Work got out of control and life was even more insane.

Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

I have dropped off Cosmic Aquaman, Signal/Freeland will be in later today or tomorrow (I have to do the cover). Also, I'm cooking up something pretty ambitious for December so keep your eyes peeled people...
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 11-05-2019 at 07:05 AM.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Reward points update! Thank you to everyone for your submissions and purchases!

Reward Points

Here is the official reward points tally. Consider this your punch card. Reference our rewards list for what you can turn in your points for. Here’s how points are allotted:

You will get:
    *1 point for turning your monthly solicitation for the title in on time
    *1 point to each title you plot when you make your monthly purchases
    *2 points for being the highest selling title that month.

Punch Card

ACTION COMICS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

BAT-WING
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

BATWOMAN
    ✪✪✪✪

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

DEADLY HANDS OF CONNOR HAWKE
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

DETECTIVE COMICS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

THE FLASH
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

GREEN LANTERN
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

HOUSE OF MYSTERY
    ✪✪✪✪

LEGENDS OF THE MULTIVERSE
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

MYSTERY IN SPACE
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

THE OUTSIDERS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

THE PROTECTORS
    ✪✪✪

THE QUESTION
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

RED X
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪

SENSATION COMICS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

SIGNAL: WELCOME TO FREELAND
    ✪✪✪✪

SWAMP THING: SEA OF GREEN #1
    ✪✪✪✪

UNCANNY DEPTHS #1
    ✪✪✪

VERTIGONE

VILLAINS UNITED
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

actually, I'm going to skip SIGNAL this month so I can have it line up with UNCANNY next month
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

OK. I was holding on for the other one to post all the latecomers at once. I'll post them in a few minutes.
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Newly added...
    THE PROTECTORS #3
    VILLAINS UNITED #4
    UNCANNY DEPTHS #2

So, next month’s solicitations will be posted in the month of December. You know what that means, right?

NEXT DAWN HOLIDAY SPECIAL #1!

That’s right! As in the past, it will be an anthology one-shot of various stories from our characters with a holiday theme - Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Winter Solstice, Pancha Ganapati, Bodhi Day, Boxing Day, Yule, Saturnalia, Festivus, the New Year, and whatever else!

If you would like to participate (no pressure, no pressure), send in a short solicitation for inclusion in the book - and since its a holiday, you can go crazy! In-continuity, out of continuity, its a celebration!

And in the spirit of giving, all participants will get an extra reward point for their main titles! Ho ho ho!!!

Just sent in my SWAMP THING: SEA OF GREEN #3 solicitation. Sorry, everyone. I'll leave it up to the discretion of the editors whether it comes out now as a late November solicit, or just gets held til December.

I expect to be on schedule from now on. Which is what I keep telling them at work, too, so... your skepticism is warranted.

...but I've already added it...

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    ...but I've already added it...
    Problem solved!

Thank you!

I sent in my solicit for the first issue of my New Gods title. Now that I have two "books," I was wondering if we can submit two stories for the Holiday Special. I have yuletide story ideas for both Swamp Thing and New Gods.