Page 2 of 97 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

I’m down with additional free #0 issues. The more the merrier!

And we can easily make the change to Sensation Comics if you wish. Just let me know and I’ll edit.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Per Global Honored’s request, he’ll be filling up his VERTIGONE roster of 13 with Tefe Holland and Sheriff Cindy Daggatt!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

From the Journal of Henry (Hank) Henshaw:

My time spent in the Source Wall taught me many wonderful things, but perhaps the most surprising is the existence of a Multiverse. From my understanding, at least 52 varied universes are there, waiting for discovery, and perhaps more. With my Kryptonian cybernetics, it will be a simple matter to plot a course to these worlds...but to get there, I'll need some help.

This little blue orb I've called home, now officially designated Earth-0, is but one of many...who knows what awaits? Is Teri, my wife, out there somewhere waiting for me? The end of my existence, perhaps?

Home is where the heroes are. Let's look somewhere else.

Follow Hank Henshaw, the Cyborg Superman, and his unlikely team of allies as they traverse the Multiverse in search of ultimate power! Legends of the Multiverse #0, from Grant Morrison, coming soon!
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

The Next Dawn Prime Universe officially added to the Next Dawn Multiverse! What other universes are out there? Look for CK to reveal more as Hank Henshaw catalogues them in the months to come!

Question

I’m intrigued... something about map promos that always piques my interest!

I don’t check the site for one day and look at this. Can’t leave you guys unattended. I also support the 0 issue idea. Great work Exciter, truly.

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    I’m intrigued... something about map promos that always piques my interest!
    I may not have the graphic design chops of Jonathan Hickman but I do my best.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    I may not have the graphic design chops of Jonathan Hickman but I do my best.
    Lol yeah, I noticed a lack of random circles!

My circles are all very purposeful!

In all honesty, I did consider making a more Hickman-style map or data page with circles and such, but, I don't actually know how to make proper circles in GIMP lol.

Looking good!
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Exciter, I have a question. I drafted Morgan Edge, who, in some interpretations, is the leader of Intergang. My intent is to use that in-story, but want to make sure it's ok. Along that same line, Bruno Manheim is also the sometimes leader of Intergang. I don't think he's been drafted but I want to be sure before I get too deep into the story I'm crafting.

Quote Originally Posted by lorec View Post
    Exciter, I have a question. I drafted Morgan Edge, who, in some interpretations, is the leader of Intergang. My intent is to use that in-story, but want to make sure it's ok. Along that same line, Bruno Manheim is also the sometimes leader of Intergang. I don't think he's been drafted but I want to be sure before I get too deep into the story I'm crafting.
    Definitely, if you want to establish Edge as the leader of Intergang you may. I don’t think anyone else has a claim on the organization.

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    Definitely, if you want to establish Edge as the leader of Intergang you may. I don’t think anyone else has a claim on the organization.
    Now what are the rules regarding organizations? I'm planning on using an organization as an underlying threat/subplot. It's been mentioned in DC Comics, but the name is commonly used and also has been used at Marvel. I am going to be using its real life connotations, though. Could I use it as a free pick, even though I consider it real life as the FBI, CIA, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Now what are the rules regarding organizations? I'm planning on using an organization as an underlying threat/subplot. It's been mentioned in DC Comics, but the name is commonly used and also has been used at Marvel. I am going to be using its real life connotations, though. Could I use it as a free pick, even though I consider it real life as the FBI, CIA, etc?
    The faceless members of DC organizations usually go with their leader, e.g. Edge and Intergang.

Real life organizations like the FBI and CIA and the ASPCA are free to use.

I get the feeling you’re going for “the Illuminati.” I’ll be using a version of that of which Vandal Savage is the leader (I can call it “the Light”), but given the vagary associated with the term you could use it as well and it could be an entirely different group if you wanted.
    Last edited by Exciter; 07-16-2019 at 03:04 AM.