Page 33 of 98 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast

DC Extended Universe is going to miss November, as I work to re-tool it a bit. I just haven't found the angle I want to explore and the next few issues aren't doing it for me, so I'd rather not submit something I'm not enjoying. It should be back for December though, and finally fulfilling the mission statement of the book!

Legends of the Multiverse has been turned in, however.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
    DC Extended Universe is going to miss November, as I work to re-tool it a bit. I just haven't found the angle I want to explore and the next few issues aren't doing it for me, so I'd rather not submit something I'm not enjoying. It should be back for December though, and finally fulfilling the mission statement of the book!

Legends of the Multiverse has been turned in, however.
    This is the commitment to excellence that we all respect! Release the CK cut!

I humbly suggest a DCEU line-wide event where we have to fan-cast actors to play characters in all the other books. I'm definitely casting Sylvester Stallone as Martian Manhunter.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post

I humbly suggest a DCEU line-wide event where we have to fan-cast actors to play characters in all the other books. I'm definitely casting Sylvester Stallone as Martian Manhunter.
    Sounds like a good idea.

I'm definitely casting Sylvester Stallone as Martian Manhunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

So we come up with casts for our own books? I think I like that. Do we need dibs on actors, because Brandon Routh kinda made that unnecessary and seeing the same actor in more than one role could be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    So we come up with casts for our own books? I think I like that. Do we need dibs on actors, because Brandon Routh kinda made that unnecessary and seeing the same actor in more than one role could be fun.
    Eddie Murphy plays every character, like in The Klumps.

It’s all just theoretical at this point!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Bat-Wing and Deadly Hands are in.

Sly as Martian Manhunter is genius, especially if he finally discovers the secret of the 3 seashells!
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Eddie Murphy plays every character, like in The Klumps.

It’s all just theoretical at this point!
    I was all set to make a Mike Myers in Austin Powers joke but then I remembered Peter Sellers in Dr Strangelove. Personally, I'd go for Tatiana Maslany. These books are brought to you by Progressive with commercials featuring Flo and her family. My God, some one PLEASE stop me, I have solicits to write!

They're probably early, but Question, Action, and Detective are in. This clock shifting stuff scares me so I want to make sure I'm on time. Oh, and just what else is coming up this month:

ActionChallLogo.jpg

They're probably early, but Question, Action, and Detective are in. This clock shifting stuff scares me so I want to make sure I'm on time. Oh, and just what else is coming up this month:

ActionChallLogo.jpg
    So your doing the challenge for this month(November) correct? If no one else has said it, I'll do December.

January!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    So your doing the challenge for this month(November) correct? If no one else has said it, I'll do December.
    Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    January!!!
    I think we're all set for the first three months anyway. I feel comfortable the talent following me will be truly epic.

I think we're all set for the first three months anyway. I feel comfortable the talent following me will be truly epic.
    I’m happy to take on February!

Gonna be late again this month, sorry! Unexpected Halloween happenings were thrust upon me.