Page 4 of 97 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

I'd like to give this a shot, I'd like to do a Duke Thomas series. I'll start putting together the oncept, creative team, and cast.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    I'd like to give this a shot, I'd like to do a Duke Thomas series. I'll start putting together the oncept, creative team, and cast.
    Fantastic! We’d love to have you!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

I didn't see Steve Trevor being used anywhere. I'd like to add him to Bat-Wing as head of Task Force X(supporting character).

And the first 3 issues of Bat-Wing are complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I didn't see Steve Trevor being used anywhere. I'd like to add him to Bat-Wing as head of Task Force X(supporting character).

And the first 3 issues of Bat-Wing are complete.
    Sure, since Black Talon was an original character we’ll make the swap and you’re still good.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Very happy to welcome a new plotter and a new title! And I think its a signal of good things to come...

SIGNAL: WELCOME TO FREELAND
    Plotter: LEMONPEACE
    Writer: BRYAN EDWARD HILL; JUSTIN JORDAN
    Artist: DENYS COWAN
    Cover Artist: JAMAL CAMPBELL
    Premise: After years of tutelage under Batman, Duke Thomas is ready to step into the wider DC universe! Follow SIGNAL’s adventures on the streets of Freeland, Georgia; the rising metahuman capital of America.
    Main Character: Duke Thomas (Signal)
    Supporting Characters: Naomi McDuffie, Derek James (Sideways), Angela Antigone (Fuerza), Wallace West (Kid Flash), Curtis Metcalf (Hardware), Wise Son (Hannibal White), Lynn Stewart-Pierce
    Antagonists: Brother Blood, Tobias Whale, Holocaust, Akando

Welcome LEMONPEACE!

That's 12 confirmed plotters. Very good.

Are we launching both the Zero Issues and #1's in August? Or just the #0's?
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
    Are we launching both the Zero Issues and #1's in August? Or just the #0's?
    You proposed an optional “free issue” #0 to ship with #1s and it appeared like a popular proposal - So motion passed!

If anyone wants to do an optional free zero issue, it can ship alongside the number 1s this month.

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    You proposed an optional “free issue” #0 to ship with #1s and it appeared like a popular proposal - So motion passed!

If anyone wants to do an optional free zero issue, it can ship alongside the number 1s this month.
    Hey, that sounds like something I'd say Cool, thank you for the reminder!

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

As the month is approaching it’s end, remember to send your solicitations to nx01a, Next Dawn’s solicitation collector and post-master! Remember: there are reward points for timely submissions!

And to make it easy on him, remember the solicitation format!

SOLICITATION:
    This is the standard solicitation set up to send to your editors. Let’s keep it uniform!

THE AMAZING BOOK TITLE #(#issue number)
    Plotted by YOU_THE_PLOTTER
    Written by AWESOME WRITER
    Art by TALENTED ARTIST
    Solicitation body, containing what happens in the issue. Be catchy, creative and check your spelling.
    32 PGS./ Rated T...$2.99

Plus, while you’re at it, why not make purchases for this month’s Age of Marvels titles? (Link in signature).

Happy to add another excellent title to our slate, plotted by the legendary MARVELL2100!

DEADLY HANDS OF CONNOR HAWKE
    Plotter: MARVELL2100
    Writer: JEFF LEMIRE
    Artist: ANDREA SORRENTINO
    Main Character: Connor Hawke
    Supporting: The Magus, Naomi, Jax, Shado, John Diggle, Black Orchid(Alba Garcia)
    Antagonist: Shiva, Ravager( Rose Wilson), Richard Dragon, Komodo, Lena Killian(Cadmus Corp) new character, NoBody
    Concept: After being raised as an assassin, Connor Hawke struggles to find his place in a violent world as he searches for peace and atonement for his past sins.

Thanks Ex. I really feel good about Bat-Wing and Connor Hawke.

Enjoying doing something other than cosmic.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Thanks Ex. I really feel good about Bat-Wing and Connor Hawke.

Enjoying doing something other than cosmic.
    Oddly, that’s how I felt finally getting to go cosmic! Fun to shake things up.

From the Journal of Hank Henshaw:

Earth-0 Date July 25th, 2019: The recent cybernetic hack* into the binary drive of my machine-brain was...illuminating. I saw worlds, faces, destinies. I know I am but one of many to receive these...visions. The one I see most clearly resembles the Gotham Bat that I know, only this one seems older. Worse for wear. The rest of his hero friends appear small in number, yet powerful. Any group that can repel an invasion by Steppenwolf himself is a group to take seriously. I need to find my way to this world, now designated Earth-13**. Perhaps they can be extended allies...

*Author note: "See 'Legends of the Multiverse' for details!"
    **For more on Earth-13, see DC Extended Universe in August!

Earth 13 - The DC Extended Universe, officially added to the Next Dawn Multiverse!