Page 43 of 97 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast

Sales totals for February are up!!!

Unprecedented 12 way tie!! Everyone getting those sweet two points.

New solicitations and reward points updates coming soon!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Busy day. Solicits will be posted by tomorrow night.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Busy day. Solicits will be posted by tomorrow night.
    Thou shalt march forth, then. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    I see what you did there! Thanks nx!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Reward Points Update

Here is the official reward points tally. Consider this your punch card. Reference our rewards list for what you can turn in your points for. Here’s how points are allotted:

You will get:
    *1 point for turning your monthly solicitation for the title in on time
    *1 point to each title you plot when you make your monthly purchases
    *2 points for being the highest selling title that month.

Also reflecting a 6-point cash-in to add TIME TRAPPER to JUSTICE FOR ALL SEASONS!

Punch Card

ACTION COMICS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪

AQUAMAN
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

BAT-WING
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

DEADLY HANDS OF CONNOR HAWKE
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

DETECTIVE
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪

THE FLASH
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪

GREEN LANTERN
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪

HOUSE OF S
    ✪✪

JUSTICE FOR ALL SEASONS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

LEGENDS OF THE MULTIVERSE
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪

THE OUTSIDERS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪

THE QUESTION
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪

RED X
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

SENSATION COMICS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪

TEEN TITANS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

Nx01a’s reserved points
    STARRO WARS: STAR-CROSSED
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

Lee Stone’s reserved points:
    MYSTERY IN SPACE
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    THE OUTSIDERS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    Last edited by Exciter; 03-11-2021 at 06:18 AM.

Also, great job on Detective this month, RIG. Let’s keep the round robin ball going!

Slate is open, do we have volunteers for the coming months?

Spectacular Member randomideaguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    Also, great job on Detective this month, RIG. Let’s keep the round robin ball going!

Slate is open, do we have volunteers for the coming months?
    I think somebody was going to resolve the Mary Sue plot, IIRC.

For the alternate Earth crisis, the only thing really messing me up is the main plot (ironically). Seems great for tie ins, though!

Quote Originally Posted by randomideaguy View Post
    For the alternate Earth crisis, the only thing really messing me up is the main plot (ironically). Seems great for tie ins, though!
    Doesn’t have to be universe shaking or anything. Can be as simple as us (the readers) visiting Earth 2 and observing an adventure there.

Technically, you don’t even need to do an independent event book. We can just run the event through tie-ins. “What are the Earth 2 versions of our characters doing?” itself is an awesome event hook.

Quote Originally Posted by randomideaguy View Post
    I think somebody was going to resolve the Mary Sue plot, IIRC.

That seemed to be something like what I thought of Blackest Night. Overall, I had no idea or interest, but the books I read which had individual dead characters returning with black rings was great.

I like the idea, not only because I'm one of those dwelling on JSA threads and ranting, but because of a couple of characters I'm using in Question. Baron Winters and Lee Travis. I've hinted I really want to do a Seven Soldiers of Victory story and this would allow me that opportunity using the DC-ND Earth 2 versions of characters. Baron Winters' Mansion could provide a major plot point in this and I offer him and his home to you in hopes of helping provide a good story.

As for Mary Sue Parker, I do have a resolution in mind and would be willing to finish it up to allow for another Batman Challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    As for Mary Sue Parker, I do have a resolution in mind and would be willing to finish it up to allow for another Batman Challenge.
    Sounds good, Capt! You’re up next on Detective with the resolution we’ve been waiting for! The truth behind Mary Sue Parker, finally revealed!

Spectacular Member randomideaguy's Avatar

I think I have a solution. Since I just picked up the Suicide Squad, I could have an alternate world heroic version of them driving the plot, perhaps stumbling through Baron Winters house being chased by their Earth’s baddies. I’m kinda keen on it being whatever earth the tie in person wants - also because I’m toying with a The Terrifics type series and it would be cool if the ND other earths were a little touched upon before hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    Sounds good, Capt! You’re up next on Detective with the resolution we’ve been waiting for! The truth behind Mary Sue Parker, finally revealed!
    The truth shall be revealed with Detective Comics #14!. I will also, somehow, tie up the other marvelous (oops, wrong word) Devious Calamities other writers have added to befall our hero.

BANNED

Earth-2 sounds cool. It can be a classic Crisis on Earth-2 thing.

Let's make it official then! I’m pleased to announce that RANDOMIDEAGUY is cashing in twenty-points from TEEN TITANS for the “Crisis on Infinite Points” reward! This will result in a “line-wide event” book where plotters of other books have the option of tying in!

The line-wide event begins in MAY and I’m hoping it will be a special one. I’d like to invite all plotters to participate.

Get ready to visit a world very much like ours… but yet very different. Prepare for…

Earth-2 is a parallel reality. Many of Next Dawn’s greatest heroes exist there… but in very different forms. Distinct origins, different powers, different… identities?

Your Tie-In Hook: Write a story about the Earth-2 versions of your characters!

Rules

The story will be told in a Four-Issue Event Miniseries called EARTH-2 plotted by Randomideaguy. This will be where the primary story unfolds. During that time, all other plotters are invited to tie-in with their own books. This can be accomplished in the following ways:

(1) Directly. Your book’s monthly solicitation can tie-in to the events of Earth-2. The solicitation would look like “BOOK X #18 *Earth-2 Tie-In*.” All plotters who do this will get one extra reward point for their book.

(2) Stand Alone Tie-Ins. If you don’t want to interrupt the flow of your normal series, you can do a tie-in mini-series (or one shot) of your own. It would be a separate, and second, solicitation submitted using characters you already control and would look like “EARTH-2: CHARACTER/TEAM X #1.” Normal miniseries rules will apply, with the book able to independently earn reward points through the normal ways. Those points will go to the normal title when the miniseries ends (or, if it's a one-shot, the next month).

(3) You can do both those things.

Of course, you don’t have to participate at all if you don’t want to. But, c’mon, it’ll be fun!

You probably know how real DC tie-ins work, and I encourage creativity, but remember that the main story will unfold in the EARTH-2 book itself. So don’t resolve any plot points from that book in your tie-in but instead focus on what your characters are doing in the midst of this event. Coordination is encouraged!