Page 44 of 98 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    Let's make it official then! I’m pleased to announce that RANDOMIDEAGUY is cashing in twenty-points from TEEN TITANS for the “Crisis on Infinite Points” reward! This will result in a “line-wide event” book where plotters of other books have the option of tying in!

The line-wide event begins in MAY and I’m hoping it will be a special one. I’d like to invite all plotters to participate.
    This is getting my juices flowing (yes, I know, TMI). I will certainly come up with something for the event.

I'm in for a 4 issue miniseries!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    I'm in for a 4 issue miniseries!
    Hell yeah!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

What is the status of Ralph and Sue Dibny?

Quote Originally Posted by KC View Post
    What is the status of Ralph and Sue Dibny?
    Available!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    Available!
    Cool, I think I have an idea for them. I am just hashing out the details so I will have the series information up soon.

Quote Originally Posted by KC View Post
    Cool, I think I have an idea for them. I am just hashing out the details so I will have the series information up soon.
    I don’t think I’m stretching too much to say this sounds great! (god damn my puns are getting worse...)

Spectacular Member randomideaguy's Avatar

Shouldn’t be an issue utilizing Batman in the Earth-2 crossover? Was also thinking of using (both) Misters Terrific, maybe Bumblebee as well.

Quote Originally Posted by randomideaguy View Post
    Shouldn’t be an issue utilizing Batman in the Earth-2 crossover? Was also thinking of using (both) Misters Terrific, maybe Bumblebee as well.
    I think since he's a community character due to the Batman Challenge, it shouldn't be a problem at all to use him in line-wide events. You can also draft a full slate of available characters for the event book.

One more month to fully conceptualize and plot out my 4 issues before the May start. I hope everyone thinks my miniseries is super, son.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    One more month to fully conceptualize and plot out my 4 issues before the May start. I hope everyone thinks my miniseries is super, son.

Spectacular Member randomideaguy's Avatar

The Outsiders creative team is switching from Brian Bendis / Steven Rude to the husband wife combo Amanda Conner & Jim Palmiotti.

Quote Originally Posted by randomideaguy View Post
    The Outsiders creative team is switching from Brian Bendis / Steven Rude to the husband wife combo Amanda Conner & Jim Palmiotti.
    I had good luck with them for a Marvel story about husband and wife hit people. Art was done by Andy and Veronica Fish. Good talent pick on your part.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Good talent pick on your part.
    Fully agreed. I'll edit the first page to reflect the change.

The April 2021 solicits are in. Question and Detective both.