Page 6 of 97 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    Excited to announce that Lorec has signed on to plot a second book starring Static! More electrifying details to come soon.
    Following up on this, here’s the official announcement! Lorec brings us... the Protectors!

THE PROTECTORS
    Premise: A new drug, Pleasure has hit the streets. Affecting high schools and college campuses alike, a few individuals will investigate the drug, it's origins, and it's effects on the Oakland community.
    Plotter: Lorec
    Writer: Mark Waid
    Artist: David Finch
    Main characters:
    Virgil Hawkins (Static)
    Tim Drake (Red Robin)
    Stephanie Brown (Spoiler)
    Miguel Jose Barragan (Bunker)
    Rick Stone (Gear)
    Cecilia Forrestal (Skyrocket)(Original character)
    Antagonists:
    China White
    Roland Daggette
    Deacon Blackfire
    Fright
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Questions number 0 and 1 are in.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    That face! That lovable face!

And I don't really like cats.

Get your outstandingly outstanding solicits in! I'm going live by noon EST on Aug 1st!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

I have a notion forming but I'm not solicit-ready yet. Could I get it to you sometime next month and debut in September?

To that end, I'd like to put a hold on Swamp Thing, Tom King and Jerome Opeña. (I wanted the third name to rhyme too, but sadly it isn't to be.) I'll send you my pitch by this weekend if that all sounds good.

Quote Originally Posted by Yohei72 View Post
    I have a notion forming but I'm not solicit-ready yet. Could I get it to you sometime next month and debut in September?

To that end, I'd like to put a hold on Swamp Thing, Tom King and Jerome Opeña. (I wanted the third name to rhyme too, but sadly it isn't to be.) I'll send you my pitch by this weekend if that all sounds good.
    Sounds great! We’d love to have you on board - and we do have a disturbing lack of Swamp Thing in our solicitations! (Maybe Mike Oeming for the “ing” trifecta?)
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Thanks! I'll be glad to bring the Swampie. He's my favorite hero, and also probably the only major character whose history I know well enough to actually do this with some confidence. So I'm glad no one picked him yet.

A bit swamped at work... which means anyone who hasn't sent in their solicits has a few more hours to do so!
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    A bit swamped at work... which means anyone who hasn't sent in their solicits has a few more hours to do so!
    It’s a bad look if you don’t submit the very first solicitation! Act fast plotters!!!

Heh heh... "swamped."

Quote Originally Posted by Yohei72 View Post
    Heh heh... "swamped."
    I was hoping you of all people would get the joke.

If there're any horribly egregious mistakes, please message me.

If there're any horribly egregious mistakes, please message me.
    Thanks for collecting all the solicitations and throwing everything up nx01a! Great work. I really appreciate you taking the time. I know it was extra difficult because of our bonus #0s. My one suggestion is to add some line breaks to the first post and then it’s complete solicitation perfection!

And thanks everyone for getting your solicitations in for an auspicious restart to Next Dawn! We’ve been working towards this for a while and it’s great to see it finally come together!

I will award the coveted timeliness points right here shortly.
    Last edited by Exciter; 08-01-2019 at 08:28 PM.

Thanks.
    Lines broken.