Page 72 of 98 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1464

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    You know, I'll take 'Tec for the month after Cleg.

Glad to see people taking up the Sensation challenge!
    Done! I suspect you’ll do Batman proud after I ruined him by introducing “the Batman Who F***s” last month.

And there was so much Sensation this month that the good Capt. and I ended up collaborating! Excited to see where nx takes her next.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

The planet-hopping will continue in a two-parter I'm calling 'Suffering Sappho!'.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Time for an event!!!

I’m cashing in 20 points from GREEN LANTERN for a new line-wide event! I will formally announce it with all the details at the beginning of September and will launch issue one of the 4-issue event in October. It’ll be called…

For this one, I’m drawing inspiration from one of my favorite Marvel events: SIEGE (damn, was that really released 12 years ago? Getting old…).

If you’ve been following THE FLASH, GREEN LANTERN, and AQUAMAN, then you know that Vandal Savage has been consolidating power. He’s an immortal caveman and, since the dawn of mankind, his mission in life has been to ensure that humanity survives… but also that it thrives and becomes the dominant species in the universe. This is his endgame and I’ve been building to it from the earliest issues of THE FLASH.

The idea is that Vandal has used his illuminati, the Light, to influence humanity. Not only has this resulted in a global crackdown on non-human aliens, but Vandal has also seemingly convinced the United Nations that the next step in reaching mankind’s glorious destiny… is to conquer Oa, the planetary headquarters of the Green Lantern Corps, and steal its power and technology! If Savage claims Oa, he’ll be able to position humanity as the major force in the universe… at the expense of every other species!

A Justice League may need to reassemble to stop him…

Hope this sounds interesting and like something you might want your characters to get involved with! Stay tuned for more.

Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

You watch these guys, don't you?

I'll definitely take part!
    Last edited by nx01a; 08-10-2022 at 04:29 PM.
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    You watch these guys, don't you?
    I will now!

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    Time for an event!!!

I’m cashing in 20 points from GREEN LANTERN for a new line-wide event! I will formally announce it with all the details at the beginning of September and will launch issue one of the 4-issue event in October. It’ll be called…

For this one, I’m drawing inspiration from one of my favorite Marvel events: SIEGE (damn, was that really released 12 years ago? Getting old…).

If you’ve been following THE FLASH, GREEN LANTERN, and AQUAMAN, then you know that Vandal Savage has been consolidating power. He’s an immortal caveman and, since the dawn of mankind, his mission in life has been to ensure that humanity survives… but also that it thrives and becomes the dominant species in the universe. This is his endgame and I’ve been building to it from the earliest issues of THE FLASH.

The idea is that Vandal has used his illuminati, the Light, to influence humanity. Not only has this resulted in a global crackdown on non-human aliens, but Vandal has also seemingly convinced the United Nations that the next step in reaching mankind’s glorious destiny… is to conquer Oa, the planetary headquarters of the Green Lantern Corps, and steal its power and technology! If Savage claims Oa, he’ll be able to position humanity as the major force in the universe… at the expense of every other species!

A Justice League may need to reassemble to stop him…

Hope this sounds interesting and like something you might want your characters to get involved with! Stay tuned for more.

I have one MAJOR question which, if unanswered, may result in multiversal Armageddon.

Is that new and pretty DC Next Dawn logo a new one for books, or is that specific to the Humanity First event?

The adult hawks are fully in on this. Their daughter, maybe not, but who knows? As for the Question, I think I can do a single issue (or two) tie-in, but Vic doesn't bother himself with minor crap like conquering OA and the GLC. I mean, he has a wicked cool mask and now he's got a fast car.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    I have one MAJOR question which, if unanswered, may result in multiversal Armageddon.

Is that new and pretty DC Next Dawn logo a new one for books, or is that specific to the Humanity First event?

The adult hawks are fully in on this. Their daughter, maybe not, but who knows? As for the Question, I think I can do a single issue (or two) tie-in, but Vic doesn't bother himself with minor crap like conquering OA and the GLC. I mean, he has a wicked cool mask and now he's got a fast car.
    Its available to all!

And never underestimate the power of a cool mask!

Because of this new event, the Hawks franchise is purchasing the rights to Rayn Krak, the Green Lantern from sector 2682 (which includes Thanagar). He and Katar Hol will not have any connection prior to Humanity First. I suspect this character had some teasing because of his name growing up. He may have ... issues.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Because of this new event, the Hawks franchise is purchasing the rights to Rayn Krak, the Green Lantern from sector 2682 (which includes Thanagar). He and Katar Hol will not have any connection prior to Humanity First. I suspect this character had some teasing because of his name growing up. He may have ... issues.
    They probably called him “Butt Krak”… but that taught him the ability to overcome great fear! Consider him added.

My books for September are in. Thrill to (and hopefully buy)...

Detective Comics #28
    Hawkgrrl #1 (yes, it's spelled that way)
    The Question #38

Sales totals for August are up!
    666 again… hmmm… Is this a sign for something?

New solicitations and reward point tallies will be up soon, as will the official announcement of HUMANITY FIRST which starts in October!
    Last edited by Exciter; 09-04-2022 at 07:34 AM.

Waited for a few more titles to come in. Solicits will be posted later tonight.

Also...

IT'S A COOKBOOK!