Page 8 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    No problem. It’s your call if you want to submit a solicitation late this month or wait until next month. You can’t get timeliness points for this month unfortunately, but you could still get reward points if the late submission turns out to be the top seller! Nothing to lose, except issue #2 would be due before the end of August.
    In that case, I'll just wait 'til next month. Y'know, for simplicity's sake.

Looking forward to making my debut!
    "Don't leave home without your sword - your intellect."
    —Alan Moore

THE OUTSIDERS #1 and MYSTERY IN SPACE #1 added for your buying and reading pleasure!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Minor change to Villains United, Donovan Wallace (General Glory) and Jaime Harper will replace two characters that were double drafted on both VH and Protectors.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

As the month nears an end, here’s your reminder to submit your solicitations and make your purchases! Both will secure you reward points.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Bat-Wing and Deadly Hands of Connor Hawke are in and looking good.

Green Lantern and Flash are both in as well. I’m really excited for these books going forward - so many ideas, I’m trying to pace myself! Hope you will like them.

Legends of the Multiverse & DC Extended Universe solicits have been submitted! I'd like to thank everyone who 'bought' my books in August, and for those who didn't, well...to paraphrase Rocket in Infinity War, "Oh-ho, I'm gonna get that sale!"

Great start to the new universe everyone!
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Early birds are inspirational, but I am still coming in just before deadline so as to make a dramatic impression.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Early birds are inspirational, but I am still coming in just before deadline so as to make a dramatic impression.
    Jim Carrey's Riddler talking to Two Face after Batman crashes through the skylight:

"You're entrance was good. HIS was better. What's the difference? Showmanship!"

Crash through that skylight, man. Dramatic entrances are the best entrances.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Mystery in Space #2 and Outsiders #2 are off to the presses.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Red X and Sensation Comics are in!

Submissions are coming in nicely!
    For those of you who may need a little more time... I'll be at a convention all weekend so I won't be able to post the solicits until Monday. Use the extra time wisely!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

finally got SIGNAL #2 and Uncanny Depths #1 finished and handed in! I'm excited to share what I've been working on and excited to see what you guys have been cooking up. I'm looking to take huge haul so I hope everyone brought their A-Game!
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

I've got SWAMP THING: SEA OF GREEN #1 almost ready to go. I'm still struggling between using "a" and "the" in the second to last sentence.

Should I post my series pitch here first, or what?

Question is in. And I'm over two hours early. NYAH!