Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    can we get another x-force reunion book with nick bradshaw/burnett/molina + no cable and deathlok + someone cool and new as reparations
    if we get Archangel, I think I know someone who he could have a cool dynamic with

Fantastic Member

My biggest problem with this book has been its release schedule. Big team books should be twice-monthly. Often, I'd totally forget the plot and have to reread the whole thing.

Half the thread was deleted because of off topic non sense.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

I was just thinking to myself, the whole purpose of this book was essentially Nate trying to save Rachel. How hilarious, sad, and ridiculous would it be for this book to end and they never once interact. I mean they never met in Excrement.., I mean Extermination. Or it's the second to last panel and Rachel is like, "who is that?" before they head back.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    I was just thinking to myself, the whole purpose of this book was essentially Nate trying to save Rachel. How hilarious, sad, and ridiculous would it be for this book to end and they never once interact. I mean they never met in Excrement.., I mean Extermination. Or it's the second to last panel and Rachel is like, "who is that?" before they head back.
    That would be weird and dissapointing. I hope they have a cute interaction.
    She is the big sister again, we have to enjoy it while it last.

Fantastic Member

I like Mother Askani a lot but I was hoping Wifi almost dying from the TO virus was what pulled Rachel back to her senses.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    I like the irony of everyone trying to save Rachel, and then getting saved by Rachel because they all just suck.

Ugh. This issue. Not sure why I bothered.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Ugh. This issue. Not sure why I bothered.
    Why didn't you like it?

spoilers:
    Nothing in it mattered. At the end Kid Cable held Rachel back from killing Stryfe to protect his and her future, or past (whatever), they erase Stryfe’s memory of it all, and everyone accepts Kid Cable as Cable 2.0 and they head back to the past together. So we’re stuck with Kid Cable, I suppose. Who is just a trash concept IMO. If I wanted to read about a younger version of Nathan I’d have followed Age of X-man.
    end of spoilers

This whole X-Force run just felt like a waste to me. Meaningless filler that tries to justify killing Cable and replacing him with Kid Cable. But it never does. I give it a 0/10.

Ok, thank you for your answer