Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    spoilers:
    Oh well........Marvel’s Pull List podcast just confirmed that the mutants don’t return with the X-Men back to Earth. Poor Kurt.
    end of spoilers
    Lol, spoilers:
    suck it Kurt, and your make believe family. Meggan's got her own life.
    end of spoilers Andy Bernard headass.
    Last edited by KangMiRae; 07-16-2019 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Semi-spoilers, whoopsies

BANNED

Are spoilers out? Is it time for me to be offline for once?

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    spoilers:
    So genocide or the plane of existence survives.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    It was unclear but I think the latter was implied.
    end of spoilers

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Lol, suck it Kurt, and your make believe family. Meggan's got her own life. Andy Bernard headass.
    yeah, i love both characters but if kurt is going to have a kid it shouldn't be at the expense of Megan's story.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Jean does look like anything being with Bishop in world where people are being brainwashed to be honest and attaching feelings Jean has never shown is pointless. The X-men world comic world is screwed up with thing that can never happen and trying to get inside of people heads doesn't work like people think. For example Why is Jean going to be super caring about daughter from another dimension and future kid of her clone with the man who cheated on her and seems to move on pretty quickly after she "dies"? If we are going throw out wild theories on peoples feeling lets do it right. Someone think Jean looks bad kiss Bishop because "her family". To which you have ask what family? Son of her clone? Adopted daughter of the son from her clone? the son with man who cheated on her? We are taking about that family? Jean grey regular host of entity that has killed Billions is going to be mad at someone going crazy who killed Billions. Did her former husband go crazy with same entity and killed their mentor .The Granddaughter shot Grandfather in the eye? Father put out an order to a team to kill his son if necessary while protecting said granddaughter?

Some people need to get out of their feeling and stop reading into stuff that is not there.because this is comics and their is whole lot of silly stuff we can talk about
    Read "The Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix" Jean spent over a decade in the future raising her son. It came out shortly after the 2 got married in the 90s.

After Rachel/Mother Askani took Cable into the future, they were still unable to treat him. They had assess to Ship who they used to keep him alive. Then they decided to clone Nathan because they weren't sure if they could truly save Nate. Then Apocalypse attacked, killed Mother Askani, and took Stryfe who he believed to be the real Nathan Summers. Using what power she had left, Rachel pulled Scott and Jean into the future where they raised Nathan as their son.

This is one of the reasons why Jean always gets more emotional over Cable than Rachel who she never raised.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    yeah, i love both characters but if kurt is going to have a kid it shouldn't be at the expense of Megan's story.
    I hated the fact that Snyder brought Kendra and Jon's creepy-ass kid in Justice League so naturally I hate the possibility of this.

It is weird, I think what was happening with Kurt was interesting but I think Megan's own story, life and family should take priority. She is one of those few characters that got a stable family and "happy ending"
    It would’ve made for some serious soap opera drama. But alas, I guess Meggan should get to have a peaceful life.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Are spoilers out? Is it time for me to be offline for once?
    Not reallyyyy. Marvel’s Pull List has a podcast that talks about tomorrow’s releases as vaguely as possible.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Jean does look like anything being with Bishop in world where people are being brainwashed to be honest and attaching feelings Jean has never shown is pointless. The X-men world comic world is screwed up with thing that can never happen and trying to get inside of people heads doesn't work like people think. For example Why is Jean going to be super caring about daughter from another dimension and future kid of her clone with the man who cheated on her and seems to move on pretty quickly after she "dies"? If we are going throw out wild theories on peoples feeling lets do it right. Someone think Jean looks bad kiss Bishop because "her family". To which you have ask what family? Son of her clone? Adopted daughter of the son from her clone? the son with man who cheated on her? We are taking about that family? Jean grey regular host of entity that has killed Billions is going to be mad at someone going crazy who killed Billions. Did her former husband go crazy with same entity and killed their mentor .The Granddaughter shot Grandfather in the eye? Father put out an order to a team to kill his son if necessary while protecting said granddaughter?

Some people need to get out of their feeling and stop reading into stuff that is not there.because this is comics and their is whole lot of silly stuff we can talk about
    Jean raised Cable for 12 years, he's her son. That's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Jean raised Cable for 12 years, he's her son. That's it.
    Oh, people are still arguing that Cable's not Jean's kid?

Imagine what these people would say to an adopted kid, lol. How fucking cruel and ruthless.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Imagine what these people would say to an adopted kid, lol. How fucking cruel and ruthless.
    leaving the shipping debate aside (please, that is so complicated, it always derails everything not for the better)
    Cable does have Jean's DNA and was raised by her since he was a baby, Jean just didn't give birth.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 07-16-2019 at 01:53 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    spoilers:
    Oh well........Marvel’s Pull List podcast just confirmed that the mutants don’t return with the X-Men back to Earth. Poor Kurt.
    end of spoilers
    Dam it which ones get screwed over.

leaving the shipping debate aside (please, that is so complicated, it always derails everything not for the better)
    Cable does have Jean's DNA and was raised by her since he was a baby, Jean just didn't give birth.
    Reminds me of this K-Drama I watched, Call Me Mother. There's this heart wrenching scene where a mother tells her adopted daughter that she is her mother, despite what the daughter might say about her being "just adopted". Her lines were something like "I'd spill my blood and give it to you if you really think that'd make us closer."

Thankfully Cable's never ever thought of Jean like that and I'm sure Jean would say something similar. But, yeah, I agree that Cable has Jean's DNA so what's the difference even?

BANNED

Yeah, some people like to downplay Jean's bond with Cable when it's convenient. It's pretty common here. I guess adopted children can go suck it, according to them.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Yeah, some people like to downplay Jean's bond with Cable when it's convenient. It's pretty common here. I guess adopted children can go suck it, according to them.
    Well, if it gets in the way of Jean dating a mass murderer, then it should be downplayed.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Well, if it gets in the way of Jean dating a mass murderer, then it should be downplayed.
    she isnt dating a mass murderer nor will likely be doing so in the near future